I am dumb. Can someone smart help me?

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
How do I make JPP not be mobile on a browser on my phone? The notification doesn't work on it so I do not know who replied to me.

How do I make JPP not be mobile on a browser on my phone? The notification doesn't work on it so I do not know who replied to me.
You’re not dumb, you just aren’t tech savvy. I’m not as knowledgeable as my mod counterparts. They help me out from time to time.

Have you ever deleted your own paragraph by accident?

Sometimes my finger mouse don't always do what I wanted it to do, and I don't watch the keyboard as I type, and it just happens!

I wish there was an "Undo" button that would provide a way to recover it without having to type it all in again!

Have you ever deleted your own paragraph by accident?

Sometimes my finger mouse don't do always do what I want it to do, and I don't watch the keyboard as I type, and it happens!

I wish there was an "Undo" button that would provide a way to recover it without having to type it all in again!

CTRL-A and CTRL-C is magical.

I take it back. The Tapatalk's push notifications work. Not the JPP notification itself.

Problem solved. LOL.

I hate tapatalk... so I don't use it.

The phone version of vbulletin removes some of the tags that make some of the modification notifications work. So, sometimes you don't get notified.

Back