I am going to ask the question and let the flames fly.

Socrtease

Verified User
I have been watching CNN alot tonight and they had the little graph going at the bottom of the screen. Green was men and Red was women. Everytime McCain spoke the green line was above the red line and when Obama spoke the green line was below the red line. So I wonder, "is it a dick thing?" Now you may say I am stupid, but when I was in the Army, White guys got bent all out of shape ANYTIME a white woman dated a Black guy and I pinned it down then, it was a dick thing. Rightly or wrongly it is assumed that black men have bigger dicks and men equate bigger with better. Or little with inferior. SOOOO, do white men feel better about McCain because someone with an "average" white dick will be in the Whitehouse instead of the bigger blacker dick of Obama. So now, flame away.

I understand where you are going with your theory but I think its simply a matter of more men vote Republican more women vote Democratic. I don't think race had anything to do with it.

LOL
Funny thread. Army dudes are strange. Here in normal land, we don't have that kind of issue. If the chick wants different flavors, who cares? I believe your personal views reflect some internal issues you must have. Projection, anyone?

"Its not the size that counts, its how you use it." -Said by countless men with small dicks and by countless women who had small boyfriends

So he's only half-endowed...

I think I've said it before, he looks eerily like a geeky white boy friend of mine, it's just weird.

I never knew your bread was buttered that side, but good luck to you, that's what i say.

Back