I am proud of Hillary for this

uscitizen

Villified User
MSNBC's Chelsea Comment Angers Clinton
Email this Story

Feb 8, 10:58 PM (ET)

By BETH FOUHY

SEATTLE (AP) - A distasteful comment about Chelsea Clinton by an MSNBC anchor could imperil Hillary Rodham Clinton's participation in future presidential debates on the network, a Clinton spokesman said.

In a conference call with reporters, Clinton communications director Howard Wolfson on Friday excoriated MSNBC's David Shuster for suggesting the Clinton campaign had "pimped out" 27-year old Chelsea by having her place phone calls to celebrities and Democratic Party "superdelegates" on her mother's behalf.

Wolfson called Shuster's comment "beneath contempt" and disgusting.

"I, at this point, can't envision a scenario where we would continue to engage in debates on that network," he added.
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080209/D8UMIB7G0.html

MSNBC's Chelsea Comment Angers Clinton
Email this Story

Feb 8, 10:58 PM (ET)

By BETH FOUHY

SEATTLE (AP) - A distasteful comment about Chelsea Clinton by an MSNBC anchor could imperil Hillary Rodham Clinton's participation in future presidential debates on the network, a Clinton spokesman said.

In a conference call with reporters, Clinton communications director Howard Wolfson on Friday excoriated MSNBC's David Shuster for suggesting the Clinton campaign had "pimped out" 27-year old Chelsea by having her place phone calls to celebrities and Democratic Party "superdelegates" on her mother's behalf.

Wolfson called Shuster's comment "beneath contempt" and disgusting.

"I, at this point, can't envision a scenario where we would continue to engage in debates on that network," he added.
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080209/D8UMIB7G0.html

A. That was an inappropriate comment by that dude. Even if she is campaigning leave the children out of it.

B. Citizen is now trying to justify why he is going to vote for Hillary.

As I have said I will vote for any democrat on the ballot in Nov. I have had it with republicans.

Considering you haven't voted for a Republican in 30 years it is a pretty hard sell to claim that you were somehow going to vote for one now.

You mock people who voted for Bush yet you are going to vote for Hillary Clinton. Basically you have no room to talk.

Considering you haven't voted for a Republican in 30 years it is a pretty hard sell to claim that you were somehow going to vote for one now.

You mock people who voted for Bush yet you are going to vote for Hillary Clinton. Basically you have no room to talk.

But he's "a party of one!" :rolleyes:

Back