I am sooooooooooo glad police have to wear camera's now.

Stone

Contributor
The law of unintended consequences at play here. :laugh: By police having mountains of readily available video evidence now so many more jerkoffs are going to jail that absolutely should be in jail then in earlier years. I tell ya,....I can sit back and watch these youtube video's for hours and LMAO! I watch people just out of the blue go ballistic on cops for no reason whatsoever and escalate just about any minor situation into a free ride to the slammer. Sooooooooooo many stupid people, so little time :laugh: Just little minor encounters with the police where the individual somehow thinks it is their right to get off the charts aggressive with police, scream at them right in their face , spit at them, make violent aggressive movements in their space towards them. In past years a lot of these things were hard to prove in court. Well,........NOT ANY MORE! Thanks a million ACLU,.......you actually ended up HELPING the people you hate the most! Awesome!
:magagrin:

You see,....video evidence has no agenda, simply FACTS. It has no feeling or emotion,....just an absolute record of what has taken place. It exposes wrong doing by ALL PARTIES INVOLVED. BRAVO!

The law of unintended consequences at play here. :laugh: By police having mountains of readily available video evidence now so many more jerkoffs are going to jail that absolutely should be in jail then in earlier years. I tell ya,....I can sit back and watch these youtube video's for hours and LMAO! I watch people just out of the blue go ballistic on cops for no reason whatsoever and escalate just about any minor situation into a free ride to the slammer. Sooooooooooo many stupid people, so little time :laugh: Just little minor encounters with the police where the individual somehow thinks it is their right to get off the charts aggressive with police, scream at them right in their face , spit at them, make violent aggressive movements in their space towards them. In past years a lot of these things were hard to prove in court. Well,........NOT ANY MORE! Thanks a million ACLU,.......you actually ended up HELPING the people you hate the most! Awesome!
:magagrin:
Stone...what the fuck is the matter with you?

Do you think people on the left hate the police? Do you think the people on the left want dangerous activity toward the police?

WTF?

But I do agree with one thing. "...so many more jerkoffs are going to jail that absolutely should be in jail'...and staying there.

Because Kamala Harris will be elected in November, Trump for one will see the inside of a prison cell...instead of being able to give himself a pardon. And the jerkoffs of the insurrection will have a lot more time to reflect on what they did...and for whom they did it...rather than receiving pardons.

You did get that part correct.

You see,....video evidence has no agenda, simply FACTS. It has no feeling or emotion,....just an absolute record of what has taken place. It exposes wrong doing by ALL PARTIES INVOLVED. BRAVO!
YES...like the video evidence of the disgusting attack against the Capitol...which your ilk has been trying to characterize as a peaceful demonstration.

Do you think people on the left hate the police? Do you think the people on the left want dangerous activity toward the police?

WTF?

Can you show me where In my post I said the left as a whole hated police and want dangerous activity towards them? You cant of course. You seem to be absolutely locked in this stupid right/left partisan CAGE. WHY? WHY cant you see that not EVERYTHING is political? Most of life is about PEOPLE issues that we all should be able to agree on,...NOT political issues. WHY cant you see that?

WTF?

But I do agree with one thing. "...so many more jerkoffs are going to jail that absolutely should be in jail'...and staying there.

Because Kamala Harris will be elected in November, Trump for one will see the inside of a prison cell...instead of being able to give himself a pardon. And the jerkoffs of the insurrection will have a lot more time to reflect on what they did...and for whom they did it...rather than receiving pardons.

That Depends frankie.

WTF?

This was a VERY poor post from you Frank. VERY poor. It actually makes you seem like a person who see's something that is not there and a partisan hack. A person who see's politics over PEOPLE in any situation. Shame on you,...seriously.

Can you show me where In my post I said the left as a whole hated police and want dangerous activity towards them? You cant of course. You seem to be absolutely locked in this stupid right/left partisan CAGE. WHY? WHY cant you see that not EVERYTHING is political? Most of life is about PEOPLE issues that we all should be able to agree on,...NOT political issues. WHY cant you see that?
What the fuck were your intentions with that post, Stone...if not to denigrate the left and at least leave the impression that the left hate the police?

Stop trying to weasel out of a madman post by attempting to parse words.

YOU AND EVERYONE READING THAT OP REALIZE WHAT YOU WERE DOING!

That is the shit that has to stop.

That is the shit we should be able to agree about.

This was a VERY poor post from you Frank. VERY poor. It actually makes you seem like a person who see's something that is not there and a partisan hack. A person who see's politics over PEOPLE in any situation. Shame on you,...seriously.
Horseshit!

And you know it!

What the fuck were your intentions with that post, Stone...if not to denigrate the left and at least leave the impression that the left hate the police?

Stop trying to weasel out of a madman post by attempting to parse words.

YOU AND EVERYONE READING THAT OP REALIZE WHAT YOU WERE DOING!

That is the shit that has to stop.

That is the shit we should be able to agree about.
Frank,....stop it,...really,...just stop. Turn off the damn tv, quit being radicalized by the fools with bad intentions on the cable news networks and step out of the bubble. Most of life is a giant grey area,...with few things being just black and white. NOT EVERYTHING is political or left vs right. Throw off the CHAINS or go to the grave wearing them,....it is your choice. Wakey wakey..........

Frank,....I have Never once mentioned this in here until now,....NOT ONCE. But I am now , but only as a means of showing you what I am talking about with this whole stupid RIDE OR DIE with my " team" right or wrong no matter what thing that has taken over the country lately. Do you know how many left wing people in here I have sent well wishes to in a private way and shown real concern for about a bad situation they may have been going through in life at the time? A LOT. People that you would never in a million years think that I would show true concern for. Do you know why? its because it is the right thing to do. Its because I do not believe in politics OVER people. PEOPLE over politics Frank,....its just that simple. Im out,.....you have the floor,...think what you will.

Frank,....stop it,...really,...just stop. Turn off the damn tv, quit being radicalized by the fools with bad intentions on the cable news networks and step out of the bubble. Most of life is a giant grey area,...with few things being just black and white. NOT EVERYTHING is political or left vs right. Throw off the CHAINS or go to the grave wearing them,....it is your choice. Wakey wakey..........
You come to an Internet Forum titled JUST PLAIN POLITICS to lecture me about not everything is political left vs right...in a screed dripping in disdain, contempt and scorn for the left...with an insinuation that the left hates the police and now has screwed itself because of body cameras.

YOU STOP, STONE.

This thread is just like the ones you post every goddam day with the same intentions of showing that disdain, contempt and scorn for the left...WHICH IS THE AMERICAN RIGHT'S BETTER IN EVERY WAY.

SO YOU FUCKING STOP, STONE.

Well, I was probably wrong there, Stone. Most likely you and your fellow right wingers do not know what is happening...do not understand just how wrong-headed you are all being.
Done. Three strike rule. Your out,....at least with me.

I am the one who spoke calmly to you Frank,....meanwhile you were the one acting triggered and throwing little verbal keyboard fits. I have no time for foolishness anymore.

Last edited:
cameras/video are excellent bearers of facts, provided that the transparency and openness exists for all to see. It can be damning evidence for defendants when their actions openly expose their lies, but it is also equally damning to law enforcement when those cameras all of a sudden stop working, or video evidence gets deleted due to a 'glitch', or when such video is withheld from the public due to an internal investigation.

we have a lot more work to do with the law if we are going to hold the government accountable for all of it's actions.

Done. Three strike rule. Your out,....at least with me.

I am the one who spoke calmly to you Frank,....meanwhile you were the one acting triggered and throwing little verbal keyboard fits. I have no time for foolishness anymore.
Go if you have to. But if you are trying to say this OP was not more of simply showing scorn and contempt for those of us on the left...you are insane to suppose it will work. Don't get me wrong...you have a right to show scorn and contempt for left wing policy...JUST AS I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SHOW MY CONSIDERABLE SCORN AND CONTEMPT FOR THE DISGUSTING CORRUPTION CURRENTLY KNOWN AS THE AMERICAN RIGHT. I find the American right to be deplorable...and getting more and more deplorable by the minute...but I sure as shit will not try to hide what I am doing when I show that scorn and contempt.

In any case, the foolishness is all on your part, Stone.

Back