I Assumed Ayers Had Been Rehabilitated

I thought his whole answer - not just the titillating sound byte - was pretty solid.

But it doesn't matter what I think. He's leaving McCain in the dust, so most people are basically saying how "important" this issue is.

I agree that McCain is doomed, but can you imagine if a politician had ties to a KKK member or something and dismissed criticism of the the relationship by saying he assumed the dude was rehabed? Come on, that's ridiclous. It simply wouldn't fly.

plus wasn't he an activist during the Nixon years. That mutha fucker would have a lot of us mad as he'll were he around today.

It was a good answer. But it doesn't matter cause that Ay-rab terrorist Barack Hussein Obama hates america and is not one of us so you should be scared of him.

So I guess that answer really does work for you guys? I'm shocked. seriously
Wow you are shocked that we thought an answer from Obama was an ok answer. WOw color me shocked that you wouldn't believe ANYTHING said by a dem. Hack.

Wow you are shocked that we thought an answer from Obama was an ok answer. WOw color me shocked that you wouldn't believe ANYTHING said by a dem. Hack.

if you look up and behind you, you might see the point that just went over your head, idiot.

So here it is: You guys accept that he assumed something that's not true and that's good enough for you.

Got it?

if you look up and behind you, you might see the point that just went over your head, idiot.

So here it is: You guys accept that he assumed something that's not true and that's good enough for you.

Got it?

His answer made sense. You move to an area, the guy is a professor at a reputable university, working on education programs...what's the issue? He finds out later that the guy was a radical, and assumes he saw the error of his ways.

I have no problem w/ it whatsoever. I think it's a huge non-issue.

His answer made sense. You move to an area, the guy is a professor at a reputable university, working on education programs...what's the issue? He finds out later that the guy was a radical, and assumes he saw the error of his ways.

I have no problem w/ it whatsoever. I think it's a huge non-issue.

Because teachers never do wrong and they're all automatically good people. OK, I see your point.

It just seems like a very weak excuse that you would never accept from someone outside of your political party. It's how we know you're partisan

i dunno I liked his answer. I just think this is kind of stupid. This guy works with (R)s and (D)s all the time but all of a sudden omg Obama is consorting with terrorists!!!

If you see a guy in a prison jumpsuit and hes rescuing a child from drowning in a frozen pond do you stop him because he may be an escaped convict or do you help him save the child?

If you see a guy in a prison jumpsuit and hes rescuing a child from drowning in a frozen pond do you stop him because he may be an escaped convict or do you help him save the child?

How big is the reward for capturing the prisoner and how rich are the little brats parents?

Back