I call bullshit

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

Moving all gun posts and threads (at least the ones that invite discussion of reasonable measures to mitigate gun violence) to a gun-ghetto forum smacks of sweeping an issue that interests many of the JPP community under the rug.

In the wake of another mass shooting, I must ask:

Did all hi-jacking and terrorism threads get a "special forum" after 9-11 because most of the people who post here wanted to talk about that?

News flash: Newtown made guns a current issue.

Moving all gun posts and threads (at least the ones that invite discussion of reasonable measures to mitigate gun violence) to a gun-ghetto forum smacks of sweeping an issue that interests many of the JPP community under the rug.

In the wake of another mass shooting, I must ask:

Did all hi-jacking and terrorism threads get a "special forum" after 9-11 because most of the people who post here wanted to talk about that?

News flash: Newtown made guns a current issue.

Well, GEE!!!!!!

I wonder who might get their precious little BUTT HURT panties in a twist over being called a gun nut????

:rofl2:

Well, you see, threads about the Newtown massacre and the huge national debate that the people who post here wanted to discuss were "clogging up" Current Events...

Just like therads about the election were "clogging up" Current Events a while back.

But we didn't get an "Election" forum, did we?

How come?

Yeah, I hear ya.

All the outrage from members here who have had it with the insanity of our present policy kow-towing to the NRA, leading to numerous massacres, the most recent involving 20 dead 1st graders - yeah, that is just 'clogging up' this forum. Yeah, that's it. This is all just CHAFF that needs buried somewhere....

:palm:

I'm guessing this thread you started will be seen as 'clogging up' the Announcements section and will have to buried somewhere, too.......

True.

I noticed that quite a few posts and threads defending the status quo on gun issues miraculously escaped being moved, for some reason...

You mean the threads with fawning pics of weaponry captioned with 'throbbing erection' verbiage? Yeah, I didn't see those in the gun-ghetto...

LOL

the two biggest whiners on the forum circle jerking each other

poor :crybaby:

it was a great move and makes the forum easier to read. we don't need legion guns troll spamming the entire board with his bullshit gun threads

LOL

the two biggest whiners on the forum circle jerking each other

poor :crybaby:

it was a great move and makes the forum easier to read. we don't need legion guns troll spamming the entire board with his bullshit gun threads

Your bullshit isn't needed on this thread, suck-up. Go pollute the rest of the board. :)

cry-baby.jpg

gwind moved my gun threads

:crybaby:

what hypocrisy? you're the one who runs around whining about derision and insults, yet engages in both everyday you post.

cite the hypocrisy. be very specific like i am.

You whine about derision and insults all the time...yet engage in both every day you post.

You whine about derision and insults all the time...yet engage in both every day you post.

i see you can't tell the truth, even over the holidays. tell me, when i post about derision and insults...whom do i post to? when you honestly answer the question, you will see that i am MOCKING you for constantly whining about derision and insults.

poor zappa....the truth is a mystery to him.

i see you can't tell the truth, even over the holidays. tell me, when i post about derision and insults...whom do i post to? when you honestly answer the question, you will see that i am MOCKING you for constantly whining about derision and insults.

poor zappa....the truth is a mystery to him.

Who were you posting to here?

my thread about legion gets moved to the war zone, but rune/legion's thread about me stays in CE

hmmmmmmm

That's you...whining to the mods because they moved your precious post.

the gun forum is not buried anywhere and so far today has still remained as one of the active, if not MOST active, subforums.

LMAO...lame goal post shift.

when you get busted for lying about derision and insults, make up something else.

That's right...Yurt get caught whining to the mods, (after he mocked others for their "whining") so what does an "honest" guy like Yurt do?

He just ignores the proof and hopes maybe no one will notice.

ROTFLMAO!!

Back