I can't believe that liberals are still lying about this

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
In the last two days there have been two posters who have tried to resurrect the lie that Zimmerman continued to pursue Trayvon, AFTER the Dispatcher tells him "OK, we don't need you to do that".

In one more attempt to see if liberals are going to actually start relying on the truth, instead of what they want to hear, I've posted the entire transcripted 911 call from that night.

I've made it even easier for them.
Everything leading up to the Dispatcher telling Zimmerman "OK, we don't need you to do that" is in Blue and everything from the Dispatcher telling Zimmerman "OK, we don't need you to do that", is in Red.

I would like for one liberal, or anyone else, to show where it suggest that Zimmerman is still following Trayvon, AFTER the Dispatcher told him "OK, we don't need you to do that".

Dispatcher: Sanford Police Department.

Zimmerman: Hey we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real suspicious guy, uh, it's Retreat View Circle, um, the best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.

Dispatcher: OK, and this guy is he white, black, or Hispanic?

Zimmerman: He looks black.

Dispatcher: Did you see what he was wearing?

Zimmerman: Yeah. A dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie, and either jeans or sweatpants and white tennis shoes. He's here now, he was just staring.

Dispatcher: OK, he's just walking around the area…

Zimmerman: looking at all the houses.

Dispatcher: OK…

Zimmerman: Now he's just staring at me.

Dispatcher: OK-you said it's 1111 Retreat View? Or 111?

Zimmerman: That's the clubhouse…

Dispatcher: That's the clubhouse, do you know what the-he's near the clubhouse right now?

Zimmerman: Yeah, now he's coming towards me.

Dispatcher: OK.

Zimmerman: He's got his hand in his waistband. And he's a black male.

Dispatcher: How old would you say he looks?

Zimmerman: He's got button on his shirt, late teens.

Dispatcher: Late teens. Ok.

Zimmerman: Somethings wrong with him. Yup, he's coming to check me out, he's got something in his hands, I don't know what his deal is.

Dispatcher: Just let me know if he does anything, ok?

Zimmerman: (unclear) See if you can get an officer over here.

Dispatcher: Yeah we've got someone on the way, just let me know if this guy does anything else.

Zimmerman: Okay. These (expletive) they always get away. Yep. When you come to the clubhouse you come straight in and make a left. Actually you would go past the clubhouse.

Dispatcher: So it's on the lefthand side from the clubhouse?

Zimmerman: No you go in straight through the entrance and then you make a left, uh, you go straight in, don't turn, and make a left. (expletive) he's running.

Dispatcher: He's running? Which way is he running?

Zimmerman: Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood.

Dispatcher: Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?

Zimmerman: The back entrance…(expletive)(unclear)

Dispatcher: Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah.

Dispatcher: Ok, we don't need you to do that.

Zimmerman: Ok.

Dispatcher: Alright sir what is your name?

Zimmerman: George…He ran.

Dispatcher: Alright George what's your last name?

A clicking or knocking sound can be heard here

Zimmerman: Zimmerman

Dispatcher: And George what's the phone number you're calling from?

Clicking or knocking sound is heard again

Zimmerman: [phone number removed]

Dispatcher: Alright George we do have them on the way. Do you want to meet with the officer when they get out there?

Dispatcher: Alright, where you going to meet with them at?

Zimmerman: Um, if they come in through the, uh, (knocking sound) gate, tell them to go straight past the club house, and uh, (knocking sound) straight past the club house and make a left, and then they go past the mailboxes, that's my truck...[unintelligible]

Dispatcher: What address are you parked in front of?

Zimmerman: I don't know, it's a cut through so I don't know the address.

Dispatcher: Okay do you live in the area?

Zimmerman: Yeah, I...[unintelligible]

Dispatcher: What's your apartment number?

Zimmerman: It's a home it's [house number removed], (knocking sound) oh crap I don't want to give it all out, I don't know where this kid is.

Dispatcher: Okay do you want to just meet with them right near the mailboxes then?

Zimmerman: Yeah that's fine.

Dispatcher: Alright George, I'll let them know to meet you around there, okay?

Zimmerman: Actually could you have them, could you have them call me and I'll tell them where I'm at?

Dispatcher: Okay, yeah that's no problem.

Zimmerman: Should I give you my number or you got it?

Dispatcher: Yeah I got it [phone number removed]

Zimmerman: Yeah you got it.

Dispatcher: Okay no problem, I'll let them know to call you when you're in the area.

Zimmerman: Thanks.

Dispatcher: You're welcome.

I'll even put in the form of a wager.
One person show me where Zimmerman disobeyed the Dispatcher, regarding this, and I'll leave JPP for 30 days; but the next person who tries to use the lie, has to leave for 30 days.
Anyone who's been banned, can submit their "proof" via a proxy with another liberal.

If the liars don't admit that they're liars and/or if the liberals don't even try to defend their asinine position and continual falsehoods; then the next time the lie is posted, then the liar will just be verbally degraded.

Any takers?

The best answer all morning, was on another thread.
Tachiliberal tried to explain away his lying stupidity, by basically sitting there and typing:
"but - but - but - but"

:chesh:

C'mon liberals.
Which one of you has the belief in their own lie, to take up the challenge.

SHOW ME WHERE IT WAS SAID, BIATCHS.

:)

Gee, it looks like not one of the gutless, lying, nut sack sucking, race baiting, liberals want to even attempt to take up the challenge.

C'mon you fucking lying cowards.
Here's your chance to see me banned.
Here's the opportunity that you've been waiting for.
C'mon you lying biatchs.

:chesh:

In the last two days there have been two posters who have tried to resurrect the lie that Zimmerman continued to pursue Trayvon, AFTER the Dispatcher tells him "OK, we don't need you to do that".

In one more attempt to see if liberals are going to actually start relying on the truth, instead of what they want to hear, I've posted the entire transcripted 911 call from that night.

I've made it even easier for them.
Everything leading up to the Dispatcher telling Zimmerman "OK, we don't need you to do that" is in Blue and everything from the Dispatcher telling Zimmerman "OK, we don't need you to do that", is in Red.

I would like for one liberal, or anyone else, to show where it suggest that Zimmerman is still following Trayvon, AFTER the Dispatcher told him "OK, we don't need you to do that".

Dispatcher: Sanford Police Department.

Zimmerman: Hey we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real suspicious guy, uh, it's Retreat View Circle, um, the best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.

Dispatcher: OK, and this guy is he white, black, or Hispanic?

Zimmerman: He looks black.

Dispatcher: Did you see what he was wearing?

Zimmerman: Yeah. A dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie, and either jeans or sweatpants and white tennis shoes. He's here now, he was just staring.

Dispatcher: OK, he's just walking around the area…

Zimmerman: looking at all the houses.

Dispatcher: OK…

Zimmerman: Now he's just staring at me.

Dispatcher: OK-you said it's 1111 Retreat View? Or 111?

Zimmerman: That's the clubhouse…

Dispatcher: That's the clubhouse, do you know what the-he's near the clubhouse right now?

Zimmerman: Yeah, now he's coming towards me.

Dispatcher: OK.

Zimmerman: He's got his hand in his waistband. And he's a black male.

Dispatcher: How old would you say he looks?

Zimmerman: He's got button on his shirt, late teens.

Dispatcher: Late teens. Ok.

Zimmerman: Somethings wrong with him. Yup, he's coming to check me out, he's got something in his hands, I don't know what his deal is.

Dispatcher: Just let me know if he does anything, ok?

Zimmerman: (unclear) See if you can get an officer over here.

Dispatcher: Yeah we've got someone on the way, just let me know if this guy does anything else.

Zimmerman: Okay. These (expletive) they always get away. Yep. When you come to the clubhouse you come straight in and make a left. Actually you would go past the clubhouse.

Dispatcher: So it's on the lefthand side from the clubhouse?

Zimmerman: No you go in straight through the entrance and then you make a left, uh, you go straight in, don't turn, and make a left. (expletive) he's running.

Dispatcher: He's running? Which way is he running?

Zimmerman: Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood.

Dispatcher: Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?

Zimmerman: The back entrance…(expletive)(unclear)

Dispatcher: Are you following him?

Dispatcher: Ok, we don't need you to do that.

Zimmerman: Ok.

Dispatcher: Alright sir what is your name?

Zimmerman: George…He ran.

Dispatcher: Alright George what's your last name?

A clicking or knocking sound can be heard here

Zimmerman: Zimmerman

Dispatcher: And George what's the phone number you're calling from?

Clicking or knocking sound is heard again

Zimmerman: [phone number removed]

Dispatcher: Alright George we do have them on the way. Do you want to meet with the officer when they get out there?

Dispatcher: Alright, where you going to meet with them at?

Zimmerman: Um, if they come in through the, uh, (knocking sound) gate, tell them to go straight past the club house, and uh, (knocking sound) straight past the club house and make a left, and then they go past the mailboxes, that's my truck...[unintelligible]

Dispatcher: What address are you parked in front of?

Zimmerman: I don't know, it's a cut through so I don't know the address.

Dispatcher: Okay do you live in the area?

Zimmerman: Yeah, I...[unintelligible]

Dispatcher: What's your apartment number?

Zimmerman: It's a home it's [house number removed], (knocking sound) oh crap I don't want to give it all out, I don't know where this kid is.

Dispatcher: Okay do you want to just meet with them right near the mailboxes then?

Zimmerman: Yeah that's fine.

Dispatcher: Alright George, I'll let them know to meet you around there, okay?

Zimmerman: Actually could you have them, could you have them call me and I'll tell them where I'm at?

Dispatcher: Okay, yeah that's no problem.

Zimmerman: Should I give you my number or you got it?

Dispatcher: Yeah I got it [phone number removed]

Zimmerman: Yeah you got it.

Dispatcher: Okay no problem, I'll let them know to call you when you're in the area.

Zimmerman: Thanks.

Dispatcher: You're welcome.

I'll even put in the form of a wager.
One person show me where Zimmerman disobeyed the Dispatcher, regarding this, and I'll leave JPP for 30 days; but the next person who tries to use the lie, has to leave for 30 days.
Anyone who's been banned, can submit their "proof" via a proxy with another liberal.

If the liars don't admit that they're liars and/or if the liberals don't even try to defend their asinine position and continual falsehoods; then the next time the lie is posted, then the liar will just be verbally degraded.

Any takers?

from the very beginning they had a narrative to sell. that's why the nbc producer deliberately spliced zimmermans audio to make it sound like he said/suggested things he didn't say. Remember when people on here were even arguing that there wasn't even any blood on the back of his head based on grainy video footage? Or that his nose was perfectly fine? Or that he said "Fucking coons?" Remember when the prosecution started off their trial saying zimmerman was on top, only to change their narrative and admit the possibility trayvon was? How many times were these charlatans fucking 100% wrong?

This whole thing has been a propaganda war to eliminate self defense rights and gun rights, with a dash of white guilt thrown in.

They were so desperate for such a "send a message" case they grabbed the first one that came their way. And they chose poorly, but they can't just admit they were wrong, that they were duped, that they have egg on their faces, so they just have to dig in deeper and become that much more fervent in demanding someone who there was zero evidence against from the start and multiple witnesses backing up his story and cops saying they thought he was trustworthy and pretty much every state witness looking good for zimmerman - that zimmerman should go to jail for life. It's just LOL to the max. They are liars and deceivers and once you understand their true motives you can realize that it's not about zimmerman, it's about their overarching agenda, and they will not compromise on it.

from the very beginning they had a narrative to sell. that's why the nbc producer deliberately spliced zimmermans audio to make it sound like he said/suggested things he didn't say. This whole thing has been a propaganda war to eliminate self defense rights and gun rights, with a dash of white guilty thrown in.

They were so desperate for such a "send a message" case they grabbed the first one that came their way. And they chose poorly, but they can't just admit they were wrong, that they were duped, that they have egg on their faces, so they just have to dig in deeper and become that much more fervent in demanding someone who there was zero evidence against from the start and multiple witnesses backing up his story and cops saying they thought he was trustworthy and pretty much every state witness looking good for zimmerman that said person should go to jail for life. It's just LOL to the max. They are liars and deceivers and once you understand their true motives you can realize that it's not about zimmerman, it's about their overarching agenda, and they will not compromise on it.

This was obvious when the liberals refused to have an actual discussion, prior to the trial, about this.
Their FEELINGS told them that he was guilty.
Their FEELINGS told them that Trayvon was the "victim".
Their FEELINGS told them that they were right.

Then they got their FEELINGS hurt and they've been on a whine fest since.

Like I said, Biatchs; here's your chance to get me banned.
Step up or run away.

"Are you following him?"

Zimmerman: Yeah

Dispatcher: "We don't need you to do that..."

No matter how you spin it, he shouldn't have followed him. The dispatcher clearly stated that pursuit was unnecessary.

"Are you following him?"

No matter how you spin it, he shouldn't have followed him. The dispatcher clearly stated that pursuit was unnecessary.

And no matter how liberals spin it. The comment was never made and then Zimmerman continued to do so.
So when I've got a man hitting his girlfriend, in the middle of the street in front of my house, and he then leaves my sight by going around the corner; I have no right to see where he's going, while I'm on the phone with a dispatcher?

Well; it's been over 3 days and not one of the lying liberals are willing to take up the challenge and make the attempt to prove me wrong and take the bet on who would willingly be banned.

If liberals are going to keep trying to promote this lie, then they can expect to be vilified and any complaints about the language used will just show what hypocrites they have been, they are, and evidently always will be.

"Are you following him?"

If Zimmerman had followed the punk Trayvon all the way to his parents house it would have been legal.

Please provide me the law that says a citizens watch patrol cannot follow and report suspicious behavior.

While youre acting like a dunce, please explain to me what law states someone being followed can turn on their follower and beat them into the sidewalk?

Such arguments are so pitifully stupid as to hardly be fodder for serious discussion. It is part of a dishonest race hustling mentality that argues that citizens have no right to protect their communities, but rather, should huddle and cower behind locked doors.

Back