I Discovered Why Yesterday Was A Dream Manifesting Tomorrow(Deep State of mind)

serenity

Verified User
Think of this song that is 60 years old by chad and Jeremy "Yesterday's Gone.

How does anyone win, in a no win scenario of saving tomorrow, today being any rotation of the planet achieved past 5 billion years upto this one happening now? Humanity's soul purpose of suggesting today isn't eternity.

Factual relative time is based on everyone believing tomorrow arrives zero hundred hours military time being the so called international dateline making 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year factually matching each rotation of the planet living is a permanent situation of adapting to the moment for every lifetime occupying space this rotation as genetically part of the numbers left alive today.

Pick any day on a calendar and with your watch or clock AM is midnight to noon tomorrow, and PM is second half of today folding ideas into continuing resolutions of people believing life isn't self evident time being alive as evolving uniquely here each rotation of the planet ada[pting to live since arriving a fertilized cell that in thermodynamics is just another added changing form never same total sum twice.

I can use history to debunk the corruption established every generation since dawn of civilization began practicing ideas life exceeds adapting as displaced since conception of relative time governing outcomes of everyone living this rotation. The original sin created the final conflict about to reach fruition in this decade people saving humanity's concept tomorrow is possible.

What have you been willing to do to keep the idea alive live exceeds adapting here genetically eternally separated every rotation becomes today in the life of ada[pting here now.

100% accurate beyond all reasonable doubts pledging complete obedience to the idea life cannot be limited to adapting here so far.

Again, tomorrow is factually midnight to noon and today's second half is noon to midnight. What happens to a physical yesterday factually.

How much did you pay for the dope?
why is that the usual response from people rather die in projected character than live honestly as a reproduction living as evolving in chronological order since inception of their ancestral lineage changing population left alive each rotation until today?

You were conceived by two people called your biological parents that were conceived by your specific biological grandparents that were reproduced by your biological 8 great grandparents for the rotations of the planet this planet existed 3rd rock from the star you have never remains your original form as a fertilized cell anymore than I have as 73 years ago my form was a second trimester fetus.

Doesn't take drugs to navigate time living as eternally separated now in plain sight. I bet even Jesus recognized that result.

why is that the usual response from people rather die in projected character than live honestly as a reproduction living as evolving in chronological order since inception of their ancestral lineage changing population left alive each rotation until today?
I wouldn't want the job of parsing THAT sentence.

You were conceived by two people called your biological parents that were conceived by your specific biological grandparents that were reproduced by your biological 8 great grandparents for the rotations of the planet this planet existed 3rd rock from the star you have never remains your original form as a fertilized cell anymore than I have as 73 years ago my form was a second trimester fetus.

BUT...since I am 15 years older than you...I don't find my inability to do so...unusual or strange.
Doesn't take drugs to navigate time living as eternally separated now in plain sight.
No...it doesn't. BUT...how much was that shit? C'mon, you can tell us.

I bet even Jesus recognized that result.
I'll ask him when I get a fill-up later today. He's the afternoon attendant at the Getty station over in Center. (He's legal.)

I wouldn't want the job of parsing THAT sentence.

BUT...since I am 15 years older than you...I don't find my inability to do so...unusual or strange.

No...it doesn't. BUT...how much was that shit? C'mon, you can tell us.

I'll ask him when I get a fill-up later today. He's the afternoon attendant at the Getty station over in Center. (He's legal.)
Chanting intellectual minds beyond an instinctive brain doesn't change how evolving happens, just corrupts everyone chanting now cannot be genetics eternally separating life adapting to the moment here, because "we the people believe it isn't possible.".

What is your current faith suggesting life isn't self evident? theory or theology. supernatural entities or extraterrestrial farming.

Let's continue this friendly chat about why corruption is never corrected in any next generation gap arriving each great great grandchild arriving replacing its 4 previous generation gaps day of conception, Ross.

It is self evident evolving in plain sight personally experienced by each ancestor occupying time today.

Chanting intellectual minds beyond an instinctive brain doesn't change how evolving happens, just corrupts everyone chanting now cannot be genetics eternally separating life adapting to the moment here, because "we the people believe it isn't possible.".

What is your current faith suggesting life isn't self evident? theory or theology. supernatural entities or extraterrestrial farming.
I do not do that "faith" or "believing" stuff. I recognize and acknowledge that there are things I do not know...and just live with that fact. It is okay that I do not know.

Some people just have to guess...and then argue that their guess HAS TO BE CORRECT.

Let's continue this friendly chat about why corruption is never corrected in any next generation gap arriving each great great grandchild arriving replacing its 4 previous generation gaps day of conception, Ross.

It is self evident evolving in plain sight personally experienced by each ancestor occupying time today.
I agree that I am the result of a congress of my mother and father...and that each of them was the result of a congress of their mothers and fathers...and continuing backwards that way.

I am not sure of what YOU make of that. Can you be more clear. I would love to discuss it.

The "how much was the dope" was just the ball busting we do in fun on the Internet. I apologize for it.

I do not do that "faith" or "believing" stuff. I recognize and acknowledge that there are things I do not know...and just live with that fact. It is okay that I do not know.

Some people just have to guess...and then argue that their guess HAS TO BE CORRECT.
I recognize and acknowledge the timing of evolving in series parallel movements operating spontaneously separate, simultaneously this rotation of the planet never developing the same total sum results each rotation events take place as currently developing into reality's "tomorrow by vertical timezones and horizontal temperate zones completed between midnight to noon, noon to midnight, winter/summer solstice. spring/fall equinox, summer winter solstice, fall/spring equinox, and the difference between actual time of a rotation of this planet and intellectual standard time has 3 minutes and 4 seconds more than actual time revolving each rotation.

Clocks and calendars measure individual motions against event that never change.

midnight is geographically halfway between dusk to dawn, noon is halfway between dawn to dusk. Those two "grey zones of twilight" separate day from night on a rotating planet the sun is at the core of the solar system. that is facing inward not up. dawn is the leading edge of this planet revolving around the star of this specific solar system.

this is just considering periodic elements of the chemical table of what provides shape and form of the inorganic universe evolved into perpetual balancing results present as accounted form genetically limited to adapting in space of this atmosphere within an algorithm that makes every great great grandchild of any ancestry a 31st parallel of live changing events present this rotation.

So you follow social consensus governing outcomes tomorrow for as long as history was recorded in written languages used only by this species last 7,000 years. Evolution theory doesn't discuss evolving in natural chronological order of occupying time this rotation as an ever changing form arrived since a fertilized cell.

Time a species exists inception to extinction is measured by ancestral lineages with 5 generation gaps alive today since evolving is a kinetic process beyond static ideas recited every generation gap in history.

You care to revise your social justification of we the people command what any individual does or doesn't do cradle to grave any given rotation yesterday or today as relative time only defines the first 12 hours of each rotation Tomorrow's AM while noon to midnight is 2nd half of today/PM hemisphere of intellectual time zones where temperate zones are opposite equator to each polar cap of rotation being opposite seasons same rotation.

I swear, it's like president tater head is on JPP.
Leading typecaster manifesting societal evolution stereotyping anyone that doesn't comply with every social consensus life isn't self evident evolving today, never same results each next rotation forward now.

Here is a rhetorical question for anyone reading this thread and this post not just you.
"Since the rotation of your conception has your own body stayed its original form since conceived? Only took about 18 minutes after conception to become tw cells, then 4 cells, then 8cells, etc.

Along came body organs but the most important thing about this process is, the nucleus of that fertilized cell became the brain of each ancestor born keeping it as unique as any ever existed since inception of ancestral lineages to conceiving those left alive this rotation. current 5 generation gaps combined account for all 8 billion homo sapiens occupying time this rotation as specifically where they are defending humanity's governance by means of mind over matter philosophies, context defining content with social consensus of we believe life exceeds natural time adapting here now.

You care to rethink your post? I know why you posted it that way. All anyone of character role playing cradle to grave can do is discredit my character for posting anything revealing self evident evolving has been covered up for thousands of years from within the species each generation.

I am standing against reasonable doubt instilled by theories and theologies genetics cannot be the single source of eternally separated when adapting to the moment personally ancestrally here.

I hold my time as self evident my body only exists equally evolving each rotation since my original form of arriving a fertilized cell conceived by my two parents living is a balancing act every rotation still alive until rotation becoming dead.

Last edited:
Back