I don't CARE what Rev. Wright has said.

jollie

I CARE about a man who is trying to hide his true nature, because he wants to become the Most Powerful Man on Earth. And these Liberal Morons want us to "just hand him the job, and don't ask questions". EVERY TIME someone discovers something about his History(Friend Tony Rezco, Friend Bill Ayers, Pentagon Bomber for Weather Underground, 20 yr. membership in Racist Church, Wife's Salary TRIPLED, 2 months after Barack voted a $1 Million Grant to HER University), we are told, "Well, that doesn't matter, because you're just Right-Wing Racists, who listen to Talk-Radio.

I'm SORRY to disenchant you, Liberals, but this is MAINSTREAM. MAJOR NEWSPAPERS breaking these stories, also. Do you REALLY think we should just hand this guy the most important job in the world, because he's multi-racial, or he gives airy, flowery, nice-sounding, but EMPTY speeches?

I don't want a man sitting in the Oval Office, if he has very BAD judgement, or very BAD ideas on how to treat ALL people equally. I no more want Barack Obama in there, than I would want David Duke, Louis Farrakhan, Yasser Arafat, or James Cone. Who's James Cone, you ask? James Cone is a man who is the mentor and inspriration of the "black liberation theology". We have a poster here, "cypress", a black woman, I believe, and she joked with another poster that "he could get laid, and score chicks, if he took up "black liberation theology".
Well, I'm glad YOU can JOKE about "black liberation theology", Cypress, but I don't think EVERYONE feels that this evil "theology" of Hate is a "joke".
Personally, I believe in being faithful to ONE woman, and not acting like a stray dog, or a cat in the alley, whining and mewing every night. But if that's what YOU let men do to you, Cypress, good for you. But I thoght ALL the readers should know what the Newspapers are saying, about Mr. Obama's "black liberation theology".

I think EVERYONE should take a very careful READ of Barack and Michelle Obama's "black liberation theology". Two people who have had EVERY ADVANTAGE AMERICA CAN OFFER, whether you are Black, White, Purple or Green, the Finest Schools and Colleges, a Rocket-Like Political career, (so far), from "community organizer" to Presidential Candidate, in a Decade. Not many...sorry, NO WHITE guys have ever done that. Not BAD, for Evil, Racist America.
And how about his Wife? Well, SHE must have suffered the Evils of Racism. No, wait, SHE recently(after Barack's Senate win) had her Salary TRIPLED, from $112,000 to $328,000. Terrible. Such an Evil, Racist Country, America.
THEY SHOULD BE ON THEIR KNEES, THANKING GOD FOR AMERICA, AND PREACHING TO THEIR "COMMUNITY" HOW TO DO WHAT THEY DID, BY EDUCATION AND HARD WORK, NOT WASTING TIME WITH THIS RACIST CHURCH, WHINING ABOUT RACISM FOR 20 YEARS! WHAT KIND OF PRESIDENT IS THAT?! Well, anyway, have a read at the "theology" that Barack and Michelle's "faith" is BASED on.
Originally from the Wall Street Journal

Barack Obama's suddenly radioactive pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, has defended himself against charges of anti-Americanism and racism by referring to his foundational philosophy, the "black liberation theology" of scholars such as James Cone, who regard Jesus Christ as a "black messiah" and blacks as "the chosen people" who will only accept a god who assists their aim of destroying the "white enemy."

"If God is not for us and against white people," writes Cone, "then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill gods who do not belong to the black community."

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyT
I can certainly say its been amusing watching our resident poor disenfranchised white male posters up in arms about this. Can't say I'm shocked by the reaction.
Quote:
Originally posted by Cypress
there isn't a shred of evidence that the pastor or his church are racist. Other than what the wingnuts have read on some wingnut sites, and from their own deep seated biases.

So you see, no matter HOW MANY times you try to wish it away, like the boy in the cornfield, it WON'T GO AWAY. I heard a woman, a TV commentator on a Cable News program say this morning, "Obama has been DAMAGED by this. And it is NOT reversible. He has now made his ENTIRE campaign about RACE."

And I'm sorry, but I think it was ridiculously phony, yesterday, for him to give that "I have all races in my blood, my mother is White" speech. I would be ASHAMED, and AFRAID, of the inevitable question, "How could you INSULT and DISHONOR your Mother like that, staying a member of THAT CHURCH, for TWENTY YEARS, and Baptize he GRANDCHILD in that church?

Back