I feel sorry for Mcain

Topspin

Verified User
I don't think his policies are like Bush's, I think that's dirty politics at their finest from Obama the victim.
But, Mcain the self described almost last in his Naval Academy class is not very bright.
He told reporters he bought his daughters Prius, then in Detroit seemingly ashamed of this fact he now says she bought it herself.

His wife thinks the only way to get around Arizona is by private plane. And she's either too doped up to know this is not a good thing to say on national tv, or is equally stupid.
And roll out the Obama's and elitist card.
thanks John that's comical
Obama has an elite education, Americans are smart enough to tell the difference.:clink:

There have never been two presidents that were the same.
the ear marks and spending cuts alone will be a HUGE advantage to what Bush did to us. Obama will make us broke, and may be even attacked again.

I don't feel sorry for McCain or Palin though. They will handle this childish BS pretty easily because the public is not as stupid as condescending liberial mafia think they are. He is tough as nails, and she is just a pit bull commie butt kicker---and --this is gonna be fun. I bet they can make Obama cry! I think they can make Obama cry--we will see.

Where are my pom poms? Hey gay liberial guy--over there---yea you!--let me use your pom poms if they are not all wet.

Last edited:
yeah I feel sorry for the Manchurian Candidate as well.
He could not help being brainwashed.

lol--that is evidently a matter of perspective on who brain washed him. I guess, if he did not almost give his life for this country, he might not care for it at all, and you might agree with him more.

If that was over your head---YOU HATE AMERICA!

There have never been two presidents that were the same.
the ear marks and spending cuts alone will be a HUGE advantage to what Bush did to us. Obama will make us broke, and may be even attacked again.

blah blah stupid shit

Getting rid of earmarks alone will not reduce spending. Earmarks are reservations on money already in the budget not new spending. And I seriously doubt McCain is backing any real spending cuts.

Back