I go to...

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
Saint Martin's University in Lacey, WA. The zip-code is 98503-7500.

Where do/did you go to? Bring on the personal info my fellow posters! LMBOROFL :party:

I go to the A-Stop on Kiluaea street to get my beer. I go to times market on Wainei to get my Evan Williams. I go to Waikiki yo get my mai tais.

Hopefully soon, I'll be going to UH to get my degree in physics.

Yeah, cause I hear they just opened that physics factory up in Hawaii.

UH has a good physics program. And for god's sakes, I sell hot tubs now. The only way I could get any lower would be if I started my own dog poop pick-up business in my 92 Lumina.

I go to the A-Stop on Kiluaea street to get my beer. I go to times market on Wainei to get my Evan Williams. I go to Waikiki yo get my mai tais.

Hopefully soon, I'll be going to UH to get my degree in physics.

This may be obvious but where do you get your Maui Wowie?

Saint Martin's University in Lacey, WA. The zip-code is 98503-7500.

Where do/did you go to? Bring on the personal info my fellow posters! LMBOROFL :party:

I'm in Oly right now visiting family in fact. Too bad you're such an ass, I'd consider having a beer with you.

LOL...........

Not bashful like Ms...Southern Belle...went to UCNR and Moorpark College...back when college was still conservative!;)

and unlike beefy no physics for me except if you count PE...football and track as physics...lol
and I drive my redneck pu to get my beer!

Last edited:
I'm in Oly right now visiting family in fact. Too bad you're such an ass, I'd consider having a beer with you.

Luckily, I'm on break and home in Seattle, so I don't have to worry about any bar fights. If I were in the area, I'd probably be at the bar with my friend Carlos, who is much easier to goad into a fight (and infinitely harder to defeat). :clink:

Luckily, I'm on break and home in Seattle, so I don't have to worry about any bar fights. If I were in the area, I'd probably be at the bar with my friend Carlos, who is much easier to goad into a fight (and infinitely harder to defeat). :clink:

So, you have a friend that could fight if you were threatened. Congrats, you're now supertough.

Merry Christmas.

Back