I have a serious question.

jollie

Radical Environmental Group Claims Washington Arsons

By ELIZABETH M. GILLESPIE
Associated Press Writer

WOODINVILLE, Wash. --

Fires gutted four multimillion-dollar model homes in a Seattle suburb on Monday, and authorities found a sign purportedly left by eco-terrorists that mocks claims that the homes were environmentally friendly.

"Built Green? Nope black!" said the spray-painted sign that bore the initials of the radical environmental group Earth Liberation Front.

Explosive devices were found in the homes, and crews were able to remove them, said Fire Chief Rick Eastman of Snohomish County District 7. The FBI was investigating the fires as a potential domestic terrorism act, said FBI spokesman Rich Kolko in Washington, D.C.
Why is is when YEARS ago, one or two people who believed Abortioists were Murderers(which they ARE), and killed acouple of them, the Media couldn't run the story enough times, but almost EVERY MONTH some NUTJOB, Drug-Addled, Birkenstock-Wearing, Smelly Unempleyed Fruitcakes do DAMAGE to PEOPLE and PROPERTY, PUT nails IN TREES THAT THE LUMBRJACKS GET KILLED FROM, but the "Unbiased Media" gives it one quick pass, on page 11?

These Earth Liberation Front Fruitcakes should be all rounded up, given a nice house, tied to the chairs, and then set the house on fire.

***************************************************:pke:

Hey Cypress, self-proclaimed "superstar"! Is that picture with the U.S. flag YOU? You look just like Democrat U.S.Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee, who asked NASA scientists in a TELEVISED HEARING, when the buggy lands on Mars, will we be able to see the UNITED STATES FLAG, THAT OUR ASTRONAUTS PLANTED THERE, IN THE 70'S? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

What a MORON, Hahaha! She even got the YEAR wrong!

You and Lady Teabag should get together, you can be a Lady Wrestling Team, "The Moron Twins", Haaaaaaaahahahahahaha!

My position has always been that extremists of all varieties are wrong.
Be they green bombers or abortion DR. killers.

I tried to filter through all of that and find the "serious question" but am not sure. Is this it?

Why is is when YEARS ago, one or two people who believed Abortioists were Murderers(which they ARE), and killed acouple of them, the Media couldn't run the story enough times, but almost EVERY MONTH some NUTJOB, Drug-Addled, Birkenstock-Wearing, Smelly Unempleyed Fruitcakes do DAMAGE to PEOPLE and PROPERTY, PUT nails IN TREES THAT THE LUMBRJACKS GET KILLED FROM, but the "Unbiased Media" gives it one quick pass, on page 11?

This was the lead story on every major news site yesterday.

It's my understanding that there really isn't much of an ELF; any nutter can leave that as his/her sig & claim it. Deplorable, to be sure. These people do not represent environmentalism in any way.

This was the lead story on every major news site yesterday.

It's my understanding that there really isn't much of an ELF; any nutter can leave that as his/her sig & claim it. Deplorable, to be sure. These people do now represent environmentalism in any way.
Gotta quote it before he corrects it...

So you DON"T support the ELF Wackos burning people's houses down, but you DO support the Radical Enviro-Nuts that make up a TAX SCHEME to defraud BILLIONS of people by using COMPUTER MODELS THEY "DESIGN" THEMSELVES, and THEN call the results "accurate". When the FACTS, if Liberals werent TOO AFRAID to respond to the facts I gave you, show that Sattelite Temperature Mesaurements, which are acknowledged by ALL to be the MOST accurate, show there has been NO SIGNIFIGANT CHANGE in the last 18 years.
And you support AlGore, and the U.N., to SELL "CARBON CREDITS", and go around the world ADVOCATING a position which will help them sell MORE "CARBON CREDITS"! NO CONFLICT OF INTERESTS? No CORRUPTION? Yes, Liberals are VERY FAIR.:pke:

I reject that characterization.

I support making the transition to domestic, alternative sources of energy a top national priority, for reasons related not just to global warming, but to pollution, the economy, and - more importantly - national security.

Why are you so intent on continuing to fund our enemies in the world? Is your middle name Hussein?

I reject that characterization.

I support making the transition to domestic, alternative sources of energy a top national priority, for reasons related not just to global warming, but to pollution, the economy, and - more importantly - national security.

Why are you so intent on continuing to fund our enemies in the world? Is your middle name Hussein?

Love that last thing there Lorax. Made me laugh out loud.

We've had this discussion before and do agree that national security is a very important aspect of alternative energy sources. It still blows me away when you see two people who want the same thing but won't work with one another because one wants that thing for a different reason.

I am not as concerned about global warming as Lorax. I think more in terms of national security. Still I would work with him to develop an alternative energy source if we were in a poition (kind of like the politicians are) to do something about it.

Radical Environmental Group Claims Washington Arsons

By ELIZABETH M. GILLESPIE
Associated Press Writer

WOODINVILLE, Wash. --

Fires gutted four multimillion-dollar model homes in a Seattle suburb on Monday, and authorities found a sign purportedly left by eco-terrorists that mocks claims that the homes were environmentally friendly.

"Built Green? Nope black!" said the spray-painted sign that bore the initials of the radical environmental group Earth Liberation Front.

Explosive devices were found in the homes, and crews were able to remove them, said Fire Chief Rick Eastman of Snohomish County District 7. The FBI was investigating the fires as a potential domestic terrorism act, said FBI spokesman Rich Kolko in Washington, D.C.

These Earth Liberation Front Fruitcakes should be all rounded up, given a nice house, tied to the chairs, and then set the house on fire.

***************************************************:pke:

Hey Cypress, self-proclaimed "superstar"! Is that picture with the U.S. flag YOU? You look just like Democrat U.S.Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee, who asked NASA scientists in a TELEVISED HEARING, when the buggy lands on Mars, will we be able to see the UNITED STATES FLAG, THAT OUR ASTRONAUTS PLANTED THERE, IN THE 70'S? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

What a MORON, Hahaha! She even got the YEAR wrong!

You and Lady Teabag should get together, you can be a Lady Wrestling Team, "The Moron Twins", Haaaaaaaahahahahahaha!

no

Love that last thing there Lorax. Made me laugh out loud.

We've had this discussion before and do agree that national security is a very important aspect of alternative energy sources. It still blows me away when you see two people who want the same thing but won't work with one another because one wants that thing for a different reason.

I am not as concerned about global warming as Lorax. I think more in terms of national security. Still I would work with him to develop an alternative energy source if we were in a poition (kind of like the politicians are) to do something about it.

Well said, and I think a lot of people, when pressed, would agree with that.

The whole idea has become so politicized, and both sides are at fault. This is an issue that transcends the usual politics on a few levels, and there are things we can all agree on. It's just become too much of "well, if we give into this, THEY win...", and, of course, we can't have that....

Back