I have decided to run as a union negotiator.....

CanadianKid

Our union CAPE is fricken incompetent....And the negotiators have been lazy as hell, so we started a grass roots campaign at our Department and I'll be nominated as one of the next years union negotiators....

After 2 years without a new contract our stupid union is now going to get a take it or leave it offer from the Government of Canada for 2.3%, 1.5%, 1.5%, 1.5% over 4 years.... for a total of 6.8% raise in 4 years when inflation during this time is expected to be 9%

So vote for CK....

CK, you are just what I would want representing me if I were a member of CAPE.

Hint: When negotiating contracts, when talking pay bigger numbers are better, when talking vacation days, bigger numbers are better, but when talking hours, added insurance, and dues, lower numbers are better.

I just want to make sure you don't get it backwards like the Union we keep rejecting keeps doing to their proles.

Our union CAPE is fricken incompetent....And the negotiators have been lazy as hell, so we started a grass roots campaign at our Department and I'll be nominated as one of the next years union negotiators....

After 2 years without a new contract our stupid union is now going to get a take it or leave it offer from the Government of Canada for 2.3%, 1.5%, 1.5%, 1.5% over 4 years.... for a total of 6.8% raise in 4 years when inflation during this time is expected to be 9%

So vote for CK....

HEY HEY CK!

You can't be too hard on the management, or else you'll be responsible for when they tank!

What I am pissed off at is our stupid union reps who twiddled their thumbs for 2 years doing nothing, and their "accomplishment" is a deal that they didnt even negotiate, it was a take it or leave it final offer from the Government to all the unions....

CK

Back