I have to give Credit when credits due

Really? I think it's ridiculously transparent and foolish if the idea is that the ad is designed to woo Clinton supporters. It's one thing to stir up resentment though proxies like uber-feminist Bill Kristol, but to have a campaign commercial like that is just going to take the Hillary supporters that may have been on the fence and push them towards Obama.

The PUMA-types are already in the McCain camp. I don't think this ad is going to move anyone, except the media. I think the real target of this ad is the media as a means to give excessive coverage to the "split" in the Democratic party during the convention. So, in a sense, it is good politics. The media eat this shit up.

If McCain selects a female VP the election is over and we'll also have a female president in a year or 2 when McCain succumbs to old age.

Really? I think it's ridiculously transparent and foolish if the idea is that the ad is designed to woo Clinton supporters. It's one thing to stir up resentment though proxies like uber-feminist Bill Kristol, but to have a campaign commercial like that is just going to take the Hillary supporters that may have been on the fence and push them towards Obama.

The PUMA-types are already in the McCain camp. I don't think this ad is going to move anyone, except the media. I think the real target of this ad is the media as a means to give excessive coverage to the "split" in the Democratic party during the convention. So, in a sense, it is good politics. The media eat this $hit up.

I think overall the ad is good and will accomplish its goals. Like you pointed out, it will give the media the opportunity to show a party divided, I do think it will sway some Hillary supporters that feel jilted after the convention. Its positive, inviting and you forget that he's the same SOB that called chelsea ugly and his wife a c-*t. That was a good move on his part.

Unity '08!

If conservatives just agree to selling out americans and liberals learn to love fascism, we can all be happy.

If McCain selects a female VP the election is over and we'll also have a female president in a year or 2 when McCain succumbs to old age.

The first part of this is a pretty good prediction (based on some things I have read and researched) if McCain does select a woman.....the right woman. The second part......well, I've seen some folks live and be very functional well into their 90's. Who knows how McCain will hold up?

Back