I haven't heard one foreign policy question...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
This debate is pretty far in, I still haven't heard a foreign policy question. It appears as if it has become an economy debate.

McCain is being dishonest about Obama, saying that Obama would attack Pakistan, rather than go after bin Laden and his captains if Pakistan refused or could not.

McCain is being dishonest about Obama, saying that Obama would attack Pakistan, rather than go after bin Laden and his captains if Pakistan refused or could not.

If we invade Pakistan to go after Bin Laden it could easily be construed as attacking pakistan. Invasions have that sort of overtone.

aside from McCain being unable to pronounce the name of the Iranian president, there hasn't been much more than talking points and finger pointing

And Pakistan made it clear that they will attack American troops that cross their borders to go after anybody....so what will Obama do? Just let our troops be killed because of his stupid scheme or go to war with Pakistani soldiers....which is in essence WAR...

aside from McCain being unable to pronounce the name of the Iranian president, there hasn't been much more than talking points and finger pointing
He corrected well and pronounced it correctly later several times. I agree that was his worst moment, but it wasn't even that bad.

Honestly, especially how much the beginning was dominated by the economy, McCain did far better than I thought he would.

I thought it was quite humorous when McSame said something about us giving aid to terrorist nations, then added that Pakistan isn't a terrorist nation and we're giving them 10M a year.

Hypicritical?? I certainly think so!!!

yeah, Pakistan is holding out for more money now. 10 mill is nothing.

all keep in mind that Pakistan does have the bomb.

Back