I hereby submit my name for consideration

Teflon Don

I'm back baby
Since LV is confident that she will be the undoing of Billy, I hereby submit my name for consideration as JPPs next Mod

JPP would probably not do to well with that, unless you balance it out. So they'd have to let Guno be one too.

Oh look!A public cock sucking!Do you have no shame Dark Soul?

You have a disturbing imagination to go there.

Who are the two young women in your avatar? If they are sisters, one of them got hit with an unfortunate combination of genes.

You have a disturbing imagination to go there.

Who are the two young women in your avatar? If they are sisters, one of them got hit with an unfortunate combination of genes.

They are Margot and Anne Frank died in a Nazi concentration camp in March 1945

Watch it,she died at 15! You know the rules.
Margot 19 ,was a intelligent ,kind hearted young woman,I should be so lucky to have her as a wife.

I met my wife when she was 17, and waited until she turned 18 to ask her out. I almost fell over when she said yes.

But then again, I had a motorcycle back then, and when served up right are the ultimate chic magnet. The poor girl could not resist.

I met my wife when she was 17, and waited until she turned 18 to ask her out. I almost fell over when she said yes.

But then again, I had a motorcycle back then, and when served up right are the ultimate chic magnet. The poor girl could not resist.

I married my first wife,two months after she turned 16.

Almost heaven, West Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Life is old there, older than the trees, younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze

Country roads, take me home to the place I belong
West Virginia, mountain mamma, take me home, country roads...

Back