I hope everybody has a wonderful new year...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
While many people have strong feelings about the 45th President of the United States Donald J. Trump, we can all set them aside for just a moment and hope that we'll all have a wonderful new year.

Then we'll all get right back into it.

I hope you all enjoy the board.

While many people have strong feelings about the 45th President of the United States Donald J. Trump, we can all set them aside for just a moment and hope that we'll all have a wonderful new year.

Happy New Year to you.:)

It's official. This year is going to be a weird one. Not long after the ball dropped something messed up happened. I now know what has been getting my dog so excited. Since we live in a wooded area, we have a mouse in the house. Went into the restroom, and a little mouse was in the toilet bowl, and couldn't climb out. WTF? Why me? Don't have the heart to flush it. Don't have the heart to just kill it.

Happy New Year everyone.....

It's official. This year is going to be a weird one. Not long after the ball dropped something messed up happened. I now know what has been getting my dog so excited. Since we live in a wooded area, we have a mouse in the house. Went into the restroom, and a little mouse was in the toilet bowl, and couldn't climb out. WTF? Why me? Don't have the heart to flush it. Don't have the heart to just kill it.

gosh I didn't believe them when they said you were a woman...

Happy New Year everyone.....

gosh I didn't believe them when they said you were a woman...

He is...but...

stock-photo-funny-transvestite-man-cross-dressing-isolated-on-white-background-123434080.jpg

So it's still in there? lol

Thank Damo, the same to you and your crew! I truly hope our country prospers in 2018, it is my wish no matter what party controls our country.

Hey, Happy New Year to you as well.

Who knows, maybe we'll be attacked by aliens this year and render all this political squabbling moot.

aliens.jpg

Thanks, I don’t either, I set them free!

I bet that really gets your engines running, doesn't it?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.......

Was that supposed to mock me about the mouse? I physically handled the mouse if he must know. I'm just not a brute that could kill a youngster just because it's a rodent.

Back