I hope gas goes up to $6 a gallon

Robdawg

so that way maybe some people will actually look for renewable resources rather than just keep giving all the oil companies our money. it will also cut back on usage of gas and force people to conserve.

They will just say its more justification to drill in the protected regions of the Gulf and Alaska.

I'd love to be able to actually fill up my truck again without hitting the pump limit. 99 cents would be nice.

how about they eliminate that gas tax if they aren't going to create more public transportation with the revenue. Such a scam.

They need to improve roads though.

oh the same improvements where they repave a road causing me delays.. then 2months latter rip it up to put new sewer pipes in causing more delays.. then repave it again?

Good planning

As of last week the estimated cost for hybrid conversion kits dropped from about $40K two or three months ago to about $10K (for in-production kits -- damn, that was fast!) for selected models.

I expect that there will continue to be a serious effort in the development of this technology and that the cost will plummet very shortly. Can't wait.

As of last week the estimated cost for hybrid conversion kits dropped from about $40K two or three months ago to about $10K (for in-production kits -- damn, that was fast!) for selected models.

I expect that there will continue to be a serious effort in the development of this technology and that the cost will plummet very shortly. Can't wait.

I'd consider if went down to $1K.

I'd consider if went down to $1K.

Even $2K or $2500. Imagine getting as much as 100 mpg. Apparently the cost of charging up every day (which had concerned me 'til I read this) is only -- are you ready -- about $1./day! with the conversion covered in the MSNBC article last week.

Even $2K or $2500. Imagine getting as much as 100 mpg. Apparently the cost of charging up every day (which had concerned me 'til I read this) is only -- are you ready -- about $1./day! with the conversion covered in the MSNBC article last week.
Yes, if it was $2,500 I'd do it.

Back