I hope Tiger doesn't make the cut

Cancel 2018.1

Nothing against Tiger but he's +4 and ESPN shows Tiger's every shot and not enuf of the rest of the field that's in contention.
If he doesn't make the cut CBS will be forced to show the contenders for the Masters championship.

Nothing against Tiger but he's +4 and ESPN shows Tiger's every shot and not enuf of the rest of the field that's in contention.
If he doesn't make the cut CBS will be forced to show the contenders for the Masters championship.

Tiger is shown because the golfing public wants to see Tiger.

He is one of the best things to happen to the game.

The networks are interested in viewership...and when Tiger is playing...VIEWERSHIP IS WAY UP.

Your political comments are absurd. Your comment on Tiger does not reach that level.

Tiger is shown because the golfing public wants to see Tiger.

He is one of the best things to happen to the game.

The networks are interested in viewership...and when Tiger is playing...VIEWERSHIP IS WAY UP.

Your political comments are absurd. Your comment on Tiger does not reach that level.
I want to see Bubba cry.

CBS did a good job today. They didn't show 20 minutes of Tiger drinking a Coke or taking a penalty drop. They showed golf - the way it's supposed to be.
Congrats to Tiger for making the cut.

I hate golf! Watching it on TV is about as exciting as watching grass grow.

Tiger is golf. Many of the players on top now did not play with him when he was boss. Now they see how much is different when Tiger plays. The size of crowds and noise is all new to them.

Tiger is golf. Many of the players on top now did not play with him when he was boss. Now they see how much is different when Tiger plays. The size of crowds and noise is all new to them.

I know. It's so much more fun to watch when tiger plays. The way he putts, the way he hits a 9 iron into a greenside bunker, the way the ball splashes in the water differently when he hits it there, the way he takes a penalty drop, the way he signs his scorecard - it's all so amazing.

I know. It's so much more fun to watch when tiger plays. The way he putts, the way he hits a 9 iron into a greenside bunker, the way the ball splashes in the water differently when he hits it there, the way he takes a penalty drop, the way he signs his scorecard - it's all so amazing.

Attendance skyrockets when Tiger plays. TV viewership does too. There is a reason they show Tiger. He is golf.

Attendance skyrockets when Tiger plays. TV viewership does too. There is a reason they show Tiger. He is golf.

I know. I've never seen anyone with a driving accuracy percentage of 51.97% so fascinating. Every time he gets it in the fairway I'm in awe. Nobody hits it in the fairway like he does, when he does. And to be 165th in GIR? Incredible! think of the multitude of PGA Tour players that are worse.
I also like when the Golf Channel has breaking news on Tiger. Like when he has a new adjustment to his backswing. It's absolutely thrilling to watch.

If Jack Nicholson or Arnold Palmer was playing now like they where in their heyday ... it would be the same.

You are not going to see stats like this ever in your lifetime ...

tigerwoods1.jpg

Back