i joined this site in 2013

Oracle Of JPP 714

nazi/racist hunter
under a different user name. the name is still listed and has a profile and had thousands of replies even thought i only made 14 posts. i lost track of because i had a death in the family and a dead computer. can i restore myself to that name because it is quite famous? maybe a pm from a mod in order to secure privacy. i am very sentimental about it. for once i'm serious.

under a different user name. the name is still listed and has a profile and had thousands of replies even thought i only made 14 posts. i lost track of because i had a death in the family and a dead computer. can i restore myself to that name because it is quite famous? maybe a pm from a mod in order to secure privacy. i am very sentimental about it. for once i'm serious.

Type the name in, and see if you can click forgot password. Or just change this account to the name using the feature under editing account. You can only change it every ten days though.

sup unka

i can help you out.

you might want to pm the details

by any chance could you log into the other account and verify it's yours? or is the account associated with the same email you are currently using?

pm me I can change your name. we can do it before ww

sup unka

i can help you out.

you might want to pm the details

by any chance could you log into the other account and verify it's yours? or is the account associated with the same email you are currently using?

pm me I can change your name. we can do it before ww
ok

Back