I just had an accident w/ a golf cart golfing

Robdawg

lol the beer cart chick plowed into me... i fucked up her cart, but mine was ok, so we drove on and finished.

anything like that ever happen to anyone?

LOL

Was she drunk? I remember about two years ago playing in a local tournament when these two old drunk farts ran their cart into a sand trap. Golf clubs went flying and the passenger flew out the cart. The ambulance was called and the driver was arrested.

nothing happened to us, but she had 2 empty beers in her cart. I dunno but her cart was ##$( up. it was def her fault. i only had 4 beers tonight and had to stop drinking and dispose of the evidence after the collision.

lol the beer cart chick plowed into me... i fucked up her cart, but mine was ok, so we drove on and finished.

Yes...

I was driving a golf cart with some landscaping tools in the back, when one of my friends was coming up the pathway in another golf cart. We decided to play chicken. Didn't end so great...

Anyhow, was she hot? :)

rob's always starting shit. remember when he picked a fight and got his ass beat by thoes holly rollers near his gym?

I usually golf sober. When I take time for the most boring sport ever.

I just read an article about the increase in golf cart accidents in Time Mag. this morning.

Helmet laws for golf cart operators. Drivers liscence requirement!

Homeland security prowling the golf courses of America to keep us safe!

Back