I just read a utterly horrible story about adults inhumanity to children.

Socrtease

Verified User
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/06/16/toddler.killed.ap/index.html

WARNING!!! THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE WARNING!!!!!!

I will not post it here, I will not discuss it here. It made me sad to tears and angry to the point of rage. I then calmed down and went and checked on my two year old and told him as he slept how wonderful he is. If you have kids and you read this story you should do the same thing. If you don't read it and have children go tell them right now how much you love them, even if they are sleeping. If you don't have kids tell people you know that their children are a gift and they should cherish every day they have with them.

This story sorely tests my feelings about the death penalty.

It was in our media. I have no problem with the police shooting the fucker dead. No doubt it was him, there goes my major objection. And I agree, it's distressing to the point of distraction.

It was in our media. I have no problem with the police shooting the fucker dead. No doubt it was him, there goes my major objection. And I agree, it's distressing to the point of distraction.

soc/di

in a way i am sorry that the bum is dead, but only because i think life in prison is worse than death

some people should never have children, like my father and adoptive father

This is the sort of story that makes you question whether God should have rested on the 6th day.

I would have shot this worthless piece of shit too. In fact, this sort of situation (rare though it may be) is one of the reasons I have a pistol and a permit to carry.

Although I would have liked to see him do time. Even convicts are disgusted by this sort of person. My bet would have been that he would continually be falling out of his bunk and have serious problems when he showered.

Back