I just told Google

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

When I Google 'news', all those stories and links about guns and shooting are clogging up the page.

It only holds so many links, you see.

So Google (and Yahoo and Bing and other search engines) need to learn how to run a successful site.

When I Google 'news', all those stories and links about guns and shooting are clogging up the page.

It only holds so many links, you see.

So Google (and Yahoo and Bing and other search engines) need to learn how to run a successful site.

How the hell did they miss that?? The news needs to be more diverse. If only they'd find a way to bury what everyone's talking about.

Especially if all anyone wants to talk about are current and gun related. Can't have that!

LMAO

two threads WHINING about a new sub forum on a message board. that is what you get legion for SPAMMING the board with your countless gun thread you little loser troll. nothing but an attention whore.

you have to post this thread in the announcement section and you have to post gun threads in the announcement section so you can hope to get the most attention possible

what a loser

How the hell did they miss that?? The news needs to be more diverse. If only they'd find a way to bury what everyone's talking about.

Yeah, that lamestream media is next.

They just won't shut up about guns since God judged Newtown's kids.

Especially if all anyone wants to talk about are current and gun related. Can't have that!

It's a good thing this site is so lightly moderated and all points of view are welcome.

That's what the Facebook page says - it doesn't say anything about how easily butt-hurt certain gun-happy moderators here are, though.

Maybe all this discussion about regulating gun dealers made him uneasy?

stop stalking me bijou

you little whiny attention whore

take legion and go cry to grind about why he moved gun threads in PM, stop spamming the board with your whiny trolling

thank you

stop stalking me bijou

you little whiny attention whore

take legion and go cry to grind about why he moved gun threads in PM, stop spamming the board with your whiny trolling

thank you

No one's whining or crying here except you, suck-up. You obviously don't 'get' the joke. Here's a hint: you're part of it.

You're welcome.

the gun stuff was literally the only thing on current events, it's at the point right now in the present that it warrants having it's own forum, given that it's such a frequently discussed topic. If it gets to the point where all the gun talk isn't as frequent as it is currently, we'll probably move all these threads back to general politics and close this forum down.

i moved my own gun threads here too.

Back