I Know How True Evil Happens every Rotation of the planet.

serenity

Verified User
When any reproduction ages one day at a time, which age are you in today? Remember relative timing works midnight to noon is tomorrow by legal precedence and today is noon to midnight creating 4 corners of the global reference points by event horizons dawn, noon, dusk, mid night.

Now the other 8 corners of space time are seasonal shifts each side of the equator on each side of the equator being opposite seasons same rotation of the planet one's body is adapting in day in and day out since rotation of conceived to replace your personal 2 parents, their two parents, their two parents, your 16 great great grandparents most likely died before you ever knew them personally.

What is the legal definition of a day in the life of adapting uniquely here today? Longitudes and attitudes educated after birth
What is the time each reproduction has since conceived? Latitudes and platitudes believing life isn't self evidently evolving as genetically eternally separated this rotation day in and day out.

Judgement day by social consensus never stops being used against me adapting as uniquely alive now. I know what physical Eternal Hell does ever day. I have lived it 72 years since day of birth, been alive 73 since rotation I was conceive 0-9 months prior to my birthday.

What I am is being eternally separated each rotation I am alive, who do you think you should have been since birth believing life isn't self evident?

Back