I KNOW the reason why the D party will lose the November election........

Stone

Contributor
Laugh all you want but even those that do know damn well they are just whistling past the graveyard. The reason for the loss? In plain English in simple terms.......Everywhere you go these days and just about everyone you talk to from all different walks of life and demographics are just plain SICK OF THE BULLSHIT! Just fed up sick of the whole shitty deal and whats been done to our country. Sick of the lies, sick of the bullshit, sick of inflation and the economy, just fed up sick of it all. THATS IT,...in entirety. This isnt complicated, in fact its very simply. Most people are just not happy with what daily life has become for the majority,...the grind of it all. They want change and they want it NOW. They will get it too. The left is toast.

Laugh all you want but even those that do know damn well they are just whistling past the graveyard. The reason for the loss? In plain English in simple terms.......Everywhere you go these days and just about everyone you talk to from all different walks of life and demographics are just plain SICK OF THE BULLSHIT! Just fed up sick of the whole shitty deal and whats been done to our country. Sick of the lies, sick of the bullshit, sick of inflation and the economy, just fed up sick of it all. THATS IT,...in entirety. This isnt complicated, in fact its very simply. Most people are just not happy with what daily life has become for the majority,...the grind of it all. They want change and they want it NOW. They will get it too.

You are probably correct here.

BUT...about 55% of the people feeling those things feel them because of what you, the rest or the far right, and the asswipe Trump have been doing to our country.

The left is toast.
Yep. Another prediction of a Red Tsunami.

We'll see.

Laugh all you want but even those that do know damn well they are just whistling past the graveyard. The reason for the loss? In plain English in simple terms.......Everywhere you go these days and just about everyone you talk to from all different walks of life and demographics are just plain SICK OF THE BULLSHIT! Just fed up sick of the whole shitty deal and whats been done to our country. Sick of the lies, sick of the bullshit, sick of inflation and the economy, just fed up sick of it all. THATS IT,...in entirety. This isnt complicated, in fact its very simply. Most people are just not happy with what daily life has become for the majority,...the grind of it all. They want change and they want it NOW. They will get it too. The left is toast.
Biden turned millions of democrats into republicans.

None of your predictions have ever come to pass, so by all means, keep on predicting a Trump win.
Thats one of the dumbest things you have ever said in here. NONE? Really? C,mon.......time to snap back to reality. Dont act like Dutch where you think you can just blast a message board with repetitive memes and think that the made up memes will stick in the minds of people. They wont,....meme bullshit only works on feeble minded sheep. " Stone is a big fat guy" ..." EVERYTHING Stone has ever said has NEVER once came true" :rolleyes: Yeah right,....just stupid talk. Which is why I spend most of my time in here just pointing and laughing at many of the left. You guys are FUNNY! :laugh: So,.....just go right on denying reality all you want to but as we all know,....in the end reality ALWAYS wins. ;):)

Remember folks,....the meme bullshit is brought to you by the same people who posted every damn day that Joe Biden was mentally on top of it all and as sharp as a straight razor. They told this OBVIOUS SILLY LIE right up until the time Joe shat his own pants live on tv for all the world to see. Based upon their track record they will continue to LIE,...Joe could reach right into his own diaper, pull out a big old handfull of of his own ass fudge wipe it all over his own face and they would say its all perfectly normal because as well all know all perfectly lucid sharp as a razor people do that kind of thing all the time. :rolleyes:;)

Remember folks,....the meme bullshit is brought to you by the same people who posted every damn day that Joe Biden was mentally on top of it all and as sharp as a straight razor. They told this OBVIOUS SILLY LIE right up until the time Joe shat his own pants live on tv for all the world to see. Based upon their track record they will continue to LIE,...Joe could reach right into his own diaper, pull out a big old handfull of of his own ass fudge wipe it all over his own face and they would say its all perfectly normal because as well all know all perfectly lucid sharp as a razor people do that kind of thing all the time. :rolleyes:;)
Oh indeed!

The far left loons have been caught lying about the vegetable in the White House.

I don’t believe that Trump will forget this assault of lies on the American people.

Thats one of the dumbest things you have ever said in here. NONE? Really? C,mon.......time to snap back to reality. Dont act like Dutch where you think you can just blast a message board with repetitive memes and think that the made up memes will stick in the minds of people. They wont,....meme bullshit only works on feeble minded sheep. " Stone is a big fat guy" ..." EVERYTHING Stone has ever said has NEVER once came true" :rolleyes: Yeah right,....just stupid talk. Which is why I spend most of my time in here just pointing and laughing at many of the left. You guys are FUNNY! :laugh: So,.....just go right on denying reality all you want to but as we all know,....in the end reality ALWAYS wins. ;):)
1720365986612.png

do-not-be-surprised-jpg.1596402

Everybody else laughs at your absurdly off base predictions all the time.

It's basically what you are known for around here.

Your predictions are a major source of ridicule and derision.

Keep up the good work!!! :thup:

Everybody else laughs at your absurdly off base predictions all the time.

It's basically what you are known for around here.

Your predictions are a major source of ridicule and derision.

Keep up the good work!!! :thup:
Mmmmmmm hmmmm,....sure. The clock is ticking and JOE IS GOING. We might not even be the ones taking Joe out in fact, could very well be the left. Talk about being caught between a hammer and an anvil,...WOW....THATS gotta hurt! :laugh:

Mmmmmmm hmmmm,....sure. The clock is ticking and JOE IS GOING. We might not even be the ones taking Joe out in fact, could very well be the left. Talk about being caught between a hammer and an anvil,...WOW....THATS gotta hurt! :laugh:
Not hurting me.

But then I'm not a deranged partisan lunatic like (ahem) "some people".

Back