I love Barak Obama (Satire)

Jarod

Contributor
I love Barak Obama, I love the way his ears poke out, I love the way he wears his hair shortly cropped, I love the way he looks up at a crowd instead of down. I love the fact that he can pronounce nuclear.

I love the way his wife is not too stuffy to give him a fist jab, in what has to be a very proud moment of her life. I love the way he makes Conservatives cower and fear him. I love they way Conservatives struggle to find a way to attack him.

I love the fact that he can play basketball with the troops, and how we dont have to worry about what type of Enron type Corporate raiders will be writing an energy policy. I love the lack of fear that we will get into yet another unprovoked, pre-emptive, war of agression.

I love the fact that we know we will not see a dear in the headlights look on his face if we suffer another terrable terrorist attack.

I love Barak Obama!

LOL, good one and in context since you labeled it satire.

VS dixie trying to cover his butt years later.

I love Barak Obama,

Really? I guess this means we get to make homoerotic inferences about it for the next two years.

I love the way his ears poke out,

Yes, it is the mark of wisdom and intelligence... in wookieland!

I love the way he wears his hair shortly cropped,

Yes, the whole dreadlock thing just wasn't working for him, and his head is too big for a turban, plus... the shortly-cropped hair really sets off his ears!

I love the way he looks up at a crowd instead of down.

Especially when the majority of the time he is speaking, the crowd is below him. I think it makes them think he is talking to God!

I love the fact that he can pronounce nuclear.

Yes, because pronouncing it is one step closer to understanding it!

I love the way his wife is not too stuffy to give him a fist jab, in what has to be a very proud moment of her life.

What he allows his wife to do to him in the privacy of their bedroom, is none of my business... oh, you said "jab" ...my bad! Yes, random displays of domestic violence often gives pinheads the sense of connection with him.

I love the way he makes Conservatives cower and fear him.

LMFAO... I am more afraid of my soap dish!

I love they way Conservatives struggle to find a way to attack him.

Well, it's difficult because he hasn't really done anything and until a few years ago, no one knew who he was or if he actually existed. Not to mention, his positions change hourly, depending on where he is speaking 'up' to a crowd.

I love the fact that he can play basketball with the troops

Hey, I just love the fact that he can play basketball... can you imagine the embarrassment, a black man who doesn't know how to play basketball? I am sure the troops appreciated his basketball skills as well.

and how we dont have to worry about what type of Enron type Corporate raiders will be writing an energy policy.

Yes, because having no energy policy is better than having one written by corporate raiders. We don't really need energy anyway, Obama generates enough energy to power America for years to come!

I love the lack of fear that we will get into yet another unprovoked, pre-emptive, war of agression.

Yes, because until it is necessary to fight a war of self defense and survival, it is far better to remain with your head stuck in that hole!

I love the fact that we know we will not see a dear in the headlights look on his face

(Nancy Pelosi has this covered!)

if we suffer another terrable terrorist attack.

Edit: Should read, "When we suffer another terrible terrorist attack."

I love Barak Obama!

You forgot the part about how you think he is dreamy in blue jeans!!!!!

Back