I love Palin!!!

I agree with your fishing statement, but I'm afraid that if that phone call comes at 3:00 am Sara will have to move the breast pump to find the phone.

LOL... I've thought about doing a thread.... I Love Sarah Palin in Pair of Jeans!

Yep... nothing like watching pinheads explode... it's better than shooting old computer monitors!

Meltdown? I really dont see a meltdown, its more like target practice. She's such an easy target.
After being embarrassed for 8 yrs by Bush's idiotcy this country can't afford a bobble head like Peggy Hill Palin. I don't care if she can see Russia from her backyard.

I may not see a meltdown but I do see a lot of scrambling by people on the left. It is as funny as watching a chicken chase a junebug.

No, they're melting down because she's changed it from a 10 point lead by Obama. If Obama was still up 10 points no one would care much about Palin. As someone who dislikes both parties it's great when something like this comes into play.

Meltdown? I really dont see a meltdown, its more like target practice. She's such an easy target.
After being embarrassed for 8 yrs by Bush's idiotcy this country can't afford a bobble head like Peggy Hill Palin. I don't care if she can see Russia from her backyard.

Yes, what we need is a bobble-head like Obama, equipped with his vast experience of 'community organization' in a place where people are now dying faster than soldiers in Iraq, and his goofball gaffing Senatorial fossil of a sidekick, armed with the failed Mondale plan from 30 years ago! YES... THAT's what America needs... like a pepper sauce enema!

No, I also like watching Cons meltdown....

Cons--as in consertative? Liberial is on the other end man. the commie end today, and Republicans don't seem to be very consertative today as a whole either--like they used to be. They are moving left also and abandoned consertative principals (which means conservation of American values that started this great country we live in).

I think it is funny that people who like the commie obamie (because they hate Bush, and actually believe we can possibly have two consecutive preesidents that are the same) can never tell us anything he actually did. My very intelligent liberial brother included. He was at a loss when I asked him one thing the commie did.

Your turn commie.

Back