I miss my dog

MAGA MAN

Let's go Brandon!
It's been a busy month, two weddings, two trips to NY, one reunion, plane travel and lots of driving. To manage the pup sitting situation, my daughter agreed to take my dog for 3-1/2 weeks. She will deliver my dog back to me late Friday night, then the three of us have to go to a wedding in Virginia and so need to leave my dog with some friends of mine on Saturday morning. It's going to be a rough drop off. :palm:

It's been a busy month, two weddings, two trips to NY, one reunion, plane travel and lots of driving. To manage the pup sitting situation, my daughter agreed to take my dog for 3-1/2 weeks. She will deliver my dog back to me late Friday night, then the three of us have to go to a wedding in Virginia and so need to leave my dog with some friends of mine on Saturday morning. It's going to be a rough ruff drop off. :palm:

Made a slight edit for you. We'll be picking our pup up after 3 overnight stays later today. I'm looking forward to seeing his derpy face. :D

When both of you get home, give your dogs plenty of love. Dogs are a treasure and the best example of unconditional love and loyalty.

I am missing my dog too. He died suddenly about 2 months ago. I am really glad he didn't suffer. But it has been hard.

My beagle died in June. She was 21 years old. She owned us. My cat slept with her. She still sleeps a couple of feet away from where her doggy bed was.

Wow 21 years old. Mine will be 18 next week and I thought that was old.

I bought her a raised bowl set as she's been having problems reaching down to the floor and it just arrived today.

When both of you get home, give your dogs plenty of love. Dogs are a treasure and the best example of unconditional love and loyalty.

I am missing my dog too. He died suddenly about 2 months ago. I am really glad he didn't suffer. But it has been hard.

Sorry for your loss. When we came to pick ours up from the kennel after 3 days he was the most excited I have ever seen him. He was a rescue, and bounced around to a few foster homes, so I think he was afraid we weren't coming back for him. When we got him home, he passed out on the floor.

Sorry for your loss. When we came to pick ours up from the kennel after 3 days he was the most excited I have ever seen him. He was a rescue, and bounced around to a few foster homes, so I think he was afraid we weren't coming back for him. When we got him home, he passed out on the floor.

I have had mostly rescues in my life. I firmly believe they know.

September events are finally over, and I got my dog back. I think that she's going to sleep for a day or too to get over dealing with the other dogs where she was visiting.

Back