I MUST Thank You

jollie

I have to admit, I really owe some of you a great debt of thanks. The Liberal Wackos on this site are WAY better than the Idiot Left-Wingers you hear on radio call-in, or even the Mind-Numbed Indoctrinees you get e-mail from on C-SPAN, or any other TV political show.

The Wacko Fringe Liberal half of the Democrat Party is ALWAYS good for a Laugh, but YOU people--YOU bring me Medicine for my Soul, you nut jobs give the Gift of Laughter on a Daily Basis. I left yesterday, had some REAL things to do, had to go check a couple of rentals. I came back today, and read the rsponses from yestrday, when that Democrat Cross-Dresser got his panties in a bunch, and just reading what the REST of you said, about my comments on Rosie O'Donnell, the Fat, Smelly Moron who got pushed off "The View" by an AMATEUR, and Fat Rosie's Retarded Comments about Steel Structural Buildings, and her knowledge of President Bush's Plan to Bomb, Burn and Kill over 3,000 American Innocents (Thank GOD Barbara Walters THREW that got that Puke-Inducing, Toxic-Sludge-Mouth OFF of DayTime TV, where she could Pollute the Minds of children, too young to KNOW that people think of her as that stuff that Dogs leave behind, that you Scrape Off your Shoe, Haaahaha!
And so I was thinking, reading your poor,deluded thoughts, and was thinking:
You got: ib11sgayguy, a typical Liberal, who can't think of ANYTHING intelligent to say, so he wastes web space guessing what "secret identity" posters who are smarter than him have, and keeps putting up that SAME, TIRED, STUPID, Duh- Here is my recipe for evil-Duh-take 1 Conservative, give him a cause, overstate, blah, blah, blah.............. COPY SOMETHING NEW, WILLYA???

Then you got: Darla- this wack job GOADS me, tells me I'M TOO LONG, then when I try to be consise, as a Public Service, she says "he comes from nowhere, apropos of nothing, and says "hows that for short"- blah, blah, in my hand, blah, blah. WHAT a LIAR!, haha. Liberal can NEVER admit WRONG, when they get CAUGHT at something, hahaha!

then you got: Blackascoal- A dangerous throwback to the 60's Ultral-Liberal Militants, I can FEEL the HATE in the comments. Proof of Lunacy? He's ANOTHER of the Fat Rosie Believers that George W. Bush is the one who killed 3,000 American Civilians on 9/11/2001.

And, of course. Desh- Always her, always something to say, the only PROBLEM is, it's NEVER SOMETHING ORIGINAL! Desh, when was the LAST time you came up with a piece, a couple paragraphs of your OWN thought, instead of only commenting on everyone else? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm??
It's EASY to attack, and comment on ME, but what do YOU THINK?

I have to admit, I really owe some of you a great debt of thanks. The Liberal Wackos on this site are WAY better than the Idiot Left-Wingers you hear on radio call-in, or even the Mind-Numbed Indoctrinees you get e-mail from on C-SPAN, or any other TV political show.

The Wacko Fringe Liberal half of the Democrat Party is ALWAYS good for a Laugh, but YOU people--YOU bring me Medicine for my Soul, you nut jobs give the Gift of Laughter on a Daily Basis. I left yesterday, had some REAL things to do, had to go check a couple of rentals. I came back today, and read the rsponses from yestrday, when that Democrat Cross-Dresser got his panties in a bunch, and just reading what the REST of you said, about my comments on Rosie O'Donnell, the Fat, Smelly Moron who got pushed off "The View" by an AMATEUR, and Fat Rosie's Retarded Comments about Steel Structural Buildings, and her knowledge of President Bush's Plan to Bomb, Burn and Kill over 3,000 American Innocents (Thank GOD Barbara Walters THREW that got that Puke-Inducing, Toxic-Sludge-Mouth OFF of DayTime TV, where she could Pollute the Minds of children, too young to KNOW that people think of her as that stuff that Dogs leave behind, that you Scrape Off your Shoe, Haaahaha!
You got: ib11sgayguy, a typical Liberal, who can't think of ANYTHING intelligent to say, so he wastes web space guessing what "secret identity" posters who are smarter than him have, and keeps putting up that SAME, TIRED, STUPID, Duh- Here is my recipe for evil-Duh-take 1 Conservative, give him a cause, overstate, blah, blah, blah.............. COPY SOMETHING NEW, WILLYA???

Then you got: Darla- this wack job GOADS me, tells me I'M TOO LONG, then when I try to be consise, as a Public Service, she says "he comes from nowhere, apropos of nothing, and says "hows that for short"- blah, blah, in my hand, blah, blah. WHAT a LIAR!, haha. Liberal can NEVER admit WRONG, when they get CAUGHT at something, hahaha!

then you got: Blackascoal- A dangerous throwback to the 60's Ultral-Liberal Militants, I can FEEL the HATE in the comments. Proof of Lunacy? He's ANOTHER of the Fat Rosie Believers that George W. Bush is the one who killed 3,000 American Civilians on 9/11/2001.

And, of course. Desh- Always her, always something to say, the only PROBLEM is, it's NEVER SOMETHING ORIGINAL! Desh, when was the LAST time you came up with a piece, a couple paragraphs of your OWN thought, instead of only commenting on everyone else? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm??

Girl, you are in dire need of a facial. You are wound tighter than a mosquito’s ass!

Jesus Christ…are you still yammering on about your short penis? Have an extension put on and leave me alone. I’m not your mommy.

No way this is Dixie. Dixie has too much of an ego to come back here and not let each and everyone of us know he was back.

Back