i need help interfacing my smart phone to my wireless network and pc via usb

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
any help would be appreciated

ps my carrier is verizon

also, i would like to interface my phone to my car via its usb - it is a 2011 ford flex

i have the blue tooth sync to my car already accomplished

1. Pc: Connect the usb to phone and then pc. Turn on phone and pc and windows installer should identify the phone and install the driver.

2. Your car doesn't have a usb hub. Your voice commands on the car should have something like "pair phone", using it you can go to settings for the phone you'll see Synch bluetooth and that should do it.

Or check your owners manual.

1. Pc: Connect the usb to phone and then pc. Turn on phone and pc and windows installer should identify the phone and install the driver.

2. Your car doesn't have a usb hub. Your voice commands on the car should have something like "pair phone", using it you can go to settings for the phone you'll see Synch bluetooth and that should do it.

Or check your owners manual.

thank you

Feel better, Don. I'm (and we are) here for you if you need a place to get things off your chest. We're all on your side.
manhug.gif

Feel better, Don. I'm (and we are) here for you if you need a place to get things off your chest. We're all on your side.
manhug.gif

thank you for your offer

i may take you up on it, however, i have an appointment with my shrink next week

my doctors have change my meds and i got confused as what to take when and that made things worse as for taking the right stuff when

fortunately, my wife is very good to me and takes good care of me, we have been together 18 years now and i getting my meds more on time now, but things are still screwed up

Did it work?

sorry this has taken so long to respond but i have been going through some heavy stuff - i am using windows 7 on my pc

regarding my pc, i keep receiving a message:
;

'there is no email program associated to perform the requested action. please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the default programs control panel

Try this:

Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Programs -> Programs and Features -> Select "Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010" -> Change -> Repair

That should work.

Try this:

Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Programs -> Programs and Features -> Select "Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010" -> Change -> Repair

That should work.

i tried that (i have ms office student 2007) and got an error message

i tried that (i have ms office student 2007) and got an error message

Then I'm afraid you're out of luck. Anyway you can afford a new used laptop? Check a reputable pawn shop. You should find one (pre Windows 8, preferably 7) that has Word installed. You should find a good one for a couple hundred bucks.

Then I'm afraid you're out of luck. Anyway you can afford a new used laptop? Check a reputable pawn shop. You should find one (pre Windows 8, preferably 7) that has Word installed. You should find a good one for a couple hundred bucks.

?
i have word 2007 installed and am running win 7

Back