Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
I have been trying to get the name of this song and the author

i think it is from the 60's and the author is bob dylan but i cannot find it

Chorus
Stop, hey, what’s that sound
Everybody look what’s going down

These are some of the lines that I remember (not necessarily in order)

Battle lines being drawn
Nobody’s right if everybody’s wrong

Step out of line the man he comes and takes you away

There’s a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

What a field day for the heat
1000 people in the street
Singing songs and carrying signs
Mostly say hooray for our side

Paranoia strikes deep
In to your life it will creep

Ok, now how do I get this song out of my head?

I am a about to leave home and drive 130 miles to work, and enjoy the excitement that is Atlanta morning traffic. And I have no doubt I will be humming this song the entire way.

Maybe a little ZZ Top or Stevie Ray Vaughn will help, but the song is stuck for the day.

Ok, now how do I get this song out of my head?

I am a about to leave home and drive 130 miles to work, and enjoy the excitement that is Atlanta morning traffic. And I have no doubt I will be humming this song the entire way.

Maybe a little ZZ Top or Stevie Ray Vaughn will help, but the song is stuck for the day.

I find banging my head on the dashboard every mile or so, tends to remove unwanted song remnants from the brain.

Anyone that observes Sol doing this will just think he is listening to Rush Limpballs.

LMAO! No, Rush is much easier to get out of my head. The off switch or the channel scan buttons do that quite well.

I love this song.

BS was a great band.

Thats the problem. A bad song won't stick in my head. (well, I once had a Boxcar Willie song stuck for a day or so due to a commercial in the wee hours of the morning. But that was more due to the smoke than the song)

Back