I posted this on Twitter

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
"To those who asked Jesus to come in their hearts and save them, did you feel giddy afterwards? After "accepting Jesus in your heart", did it feel like the "Holy Spirit" was entering you and in your heart? Were you elated for a while after that? I was 9 when that happened to me."

I just posted it a few minutes ago. One person liked it. I hope I get replies because I am curious if others have the same experience.

"To those who asked Jesus to come in their hearts and save them, did you feel giddy afterwards? After "accepting Jesus in your heart", did it feel like the "Holy Spirit" was entering you and in your heart? Were you elated for a while after that? I was 9 when that happened to me."

I just posted it a few minutes ago. One person liked it. I hope I get replies because I am curious if others have the same experience.
I think you're forgetting your spelling. The term you're looking for is spelled c-u-m.

Yes. Can confirm.

What does Jesus save one from? Eternal damnation in hell?

And can only Jesus do that? If so, the non-Christian world is screwed, isn’t it?

Ok I forgot to add the next question.

What do you think causes the experience?

I knew Jesus! He is the real thing!

Jesus Hernandez to be more specific!

He re-heeled a pair of my Croc Cowboy boots twice now!

aps,504x498,medium,transparent-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

So your religion is about asking this Jesus fellow to come inside you?

Does he wear a condom?

Lay off buzz kill

I like to imagine they do feel joyous

Religion can lead one to one’s own truth

That’s how I feel when I suss something out well enough to recognize the truth in that subject

When I have piled together enough facts about something and watch them connect to each other to create a clear path

And everything near the end just starts slipping into the last few holes like magic

That moment you go

ohhhhhhh

I get it

Is joyous

Right down to my gut

Facts are my way of finding that goodness we all seek

We are born with a desire to understand

That is that empty spot you feel when you are trying to figure out life

Then you find the piece that fills that spot

And your body hums a little

Facts are my way to fill the god spot

I knew Jesus! He is the real thing!

Jesus Hernandez to be more specific!

He re-heeled a pair of my Croc Cowboy boots twice now!

aps,504x498,medium,transparent-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

I have always found the tradition of Latinos naming their children Jesus an awesome tradition

I want you to walk the path of this man who was wonderful

By actually naming them that

it says

I BELIEVE YOU ARE THIS GOOD INSIDE

man

I like this pot

I have always found the tradition of Latinos naming their children Jesus an awesome tradition

it says

man

I like this pot

I'm glad something makes you happy...

I posted this:

it says

man

I like this pot

There's a lot of Muhammeds in the world too. :)

Back