I saw a man have a stroke yesterday...

CanadianKid

While I was walking home from work, I saw 2 bums walking towards me on the sidewalk. Then suddenly one of them looked like he just got electricuted... He jumped and his body shook but you could tell it was the stroke doing it and not him, than he fell backwards and smashed his head into the pavement....

Man it was kinda scary...I called 911 - my contribution

What was kinda odd and unsettling was that we had a group of people who came to watch it but nobody was helping the man.... Not even the bum friend of his, finally an old lady tried to help him...

Some of the other people just walked by....

Sad commentary on life...

CK

That sounds like a seizure, not a stroke. Poor man.

I was on the subway in Montreal one morning when a man just jumped out in front of the oncoming train. I was appalled at the thrill-seeking reactions of some of the passengers. I know that people react oddly to shocking situations but this was over the top. Also, nobody who had been on the platform, nor the emergency team even bothered to go to the aid of the poor woman who'd been standing right next to him. Disgraceful.

While I was walking home from work, I saw 2 bums walking towards me on the sidewalk. Then suddenly one of them looked like he just got electricuted... He jumped and his body shook but you could tell it was the stroke doing it and not him, than he fell backwards and smashed his head into the pavement....

What was kinda odd and unsettling was that we had a group of people who came to watch it but nobody was helping the man.... Not even the bum friend of his, finally an old lady tried to help him...

CK
I bet seeing someone suffer gave you a hard-on.

CK

In the city everyone tends to ignore each other. It happens a lot that extreme things happen and no one notices it. People, however, get just as outraged each time, even though it's a well documented trait.

We should file a bug report with evolution.

Back