I think Biden's out. That's what the rumblings are.

Whoever the Dems go with...that person is going to win.

There are not enough stupid people in America, or in the "battleground states" to return Trump to the presidency. He is an abomination...and enough people realize that to defeat him...no matter who heads the Dem ticket.

Whoever the Dems go with...that person is going to win.

There are not enough stupid people in America, or in the "battleground states" to return Trump to the presidency. He is an abomination...and enough people realize that to defeat him...no matter who heads the Dem ticket.
That's what Billary thought.
Even if your supposition were true- it it better to err on the side of caution and remove Genocide Joe, He's already tainted.

That's what Billary thought.
Even if your supposition were true- it it better to err on the side of caution and remove Genocide Joe, He's already tainted.
Whatever.

My personal feelings are that nobody the Dems replace him with will do any better than he. And I think if he decides to hold out and continue the run...he will win. There just cannot be enough truly stupid people in America to elect Trump a second time...not in the entire country and not in the so-called battleground states.

Whatever.

My personal feelings are that nobody the Dems replace him with will do any better than he. And I think if he decides to hold out and continue the run...he will win. There just cannot be enough truly stupid people in America to elect Trump a second time...not in the entire country and not in the so-called battleground states.
Sorry- but I believe there are more than enough stupid people in the USA to elect El Trumpo again.
On Biden's watch the genocidal Jews have slaughtered almost 39,000 people with his weapons- 18,000 children and the majority of the remainder women. To think that US citizens will ignore that fact is to call them heartless and criminal morons- which I do not believe that they are.

Trump has sat back looking like Jabba the Hutt during the convention. He is allowing all to take a knee and kiss the ring.

Best possible choice. An attractive female versus two ugly misogynists.

Running mate ?
screenshot_20240514_113043_opera-jpg.1565856

WAPO: Obama Tells Allies Biden Needs to “Seriously Consider his Viability.”

Obama Tells Allies Biden’s Path to Victory Has “ Greatly Diminished.”

Last edited:
Sorry- but I believe there are more than enough stupid people in the USA to elect El Trumpo again.
On Biden's watch the genocidal Jews have slaughtered almost 39,000 people with his weapons- 18,000 children and the majority of the remainder women. To think that US citizens will ignore that fact is to call them heartless and criminal morons- which I do not believe that they are.
Noted.

Back