'I Think He's Toast': Watergate Prosecutor Says Trump Case Is Now 'So Strong'

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Jill Wine-Banks, who was a prosecutor in the Watergate scandal that took down President Richard M. Nixon, predicted that Donald Trump was about to face the music himself in the classified documents scandal now at the heart of a federal investigation.

“The case is so strong. You cannot imagine his getting away with this,” Wine-Banks said on MSNBC on Sunday. “I’m wearing a toast pin today because I think he’s toast.”

Wine-Banks spoke amid reports the federal grand jury in the case is expected to meet again this week for the first time in a month, days after reports that federal investigators obtained audio of the former president admitting he had classified documents in his possession.

https://news.yahoo.com/think-hes-toast-watergate-prosecutor-055129624.html

C57F1A5F-D98D-4EB7-800F-818E47CEAC62.jpg

Hopefully not until after the GOP Convention in 2024

And I doubt it, as I’ve said before, with Trump’s army of accountants and attorneys, they will extend, delay, postpone, and appeal anything beyond Trump’s lifetime. In addition, he has the entire right wing media and major political party aiding him this effort regardless of what he did, legal or not

Hopefully not until after the GOP Convention in 2024

And I doubt it, as I’ve said before, with Trump’s army of accountants and attorneys, they will extend, delay, postpone, and appeal anything beyond Trump’s lifetime. In addition, he has the entire right wing media and major political party aiding him this effort regardless of what he did, legal or not

Trump has been doing that all along. Now the trials come.

Back