I told yall

uscitizen

Villified User
Rove previews strategies against Clinton, Obama
By Sam Youngman
Posted: 01/16/08 02:55 PM [ET]

Karl Rove told a group of state Republican officials Wednesday that while the GOP primaries “are far from over,” each of the candidates can beat the top two Democrats — and the former White House aide then outlined a strategy how.

While Rove, the man President Bush called “the architect,” might have retired from the White House, he is clearly still very much engaged in the day-to-day mechanics of the presidential contests on both sides.

In an address to a group of state GOP executive directors at the Republican National Committee’s (RNC) winter meeting, Rove outlined talking points for ways to defeat leading Democratic candidates Sens. Hillary Rodham Clinton (N.Y.) and Barack Obama (Ill.). The former adviser to the president did not mention former Sen. John Edwards (N.C.).

http://thehill.com/campaign-2008/rove-previews-strategies-against-clinton-obama-2008-01-16.html

Scare White voters by talking about Obama's church being racist and praises Farakkhan. Though Farakkahn was largely misinterpreted to be a racist, most people have no idea of what he preached and just think he was a scary person. Hit job #1! Lie and smear, scare the ignorant, and you will have President McCain or Romney.

the viral emails are already going around.

Obama is a secret muslim, and his church doesn't allow white people to join.

from a strategic standpoint i think hillary is the easier target then Obama in terms of ammo from a republican point of view... HOWEVER i also think the Clinton's are very very politically smart.. rivaling the rove machine.. so dems may want to make Clinton the nominee thinking that she will fight back better.

Back