I voted McCain

I'm actually sitting this one out. I hate McCain and he proved to be an idiot who ran the worst campaign ever. He never had a chance anyway.

Obama is the lesser of the two evils for all I know, so I don't care if he gets elected. McCain is every bit as liberal if not more than Obama, so either way, we're screwed.

Plus I hate how McCain always says 'My friends..'

I'm actually sitting this one out. I hate McCain and he proved to be an idiot who ran the worst campaign ever. He never had a chance anyway.

Obama is the lesser of the two evils for all I know, so I don't care if he gets elected. McCain is every bit as liberal if not more than Obama, so either way, we're screwed.

Plus I hate how McCain always says 'My friends..'

and Warshington.

I'm from the midwest, I've got aunts and uncles who say warsh all the time. It drove me crazy when I was young. The only thing that comes close to being as bad is NYers who say area with an R on the end. Tri state Arier

I love how to conservatives the meaning of the word liberal has been morphed into a word used to describe any trait you dont like in a person.

I love how to conservatives the meaning of the word liberal has been morphed into a word used to describe any trait you dont like in a person.

not much different than the liberal use of neo-con would you say?

Yes it is quite varied in it's deifnition depending on context. But always very negative.

I have heard preachers equate liberals with satan.
After one such service I told the preacher on the way out that I am a liberal and Jesus was too.

Back