I voted today.

Now I have done my civic duty. It was great, they had Obama Rallies near all the early voting locations so there was easily 1500 to 2000 Obama supporters and a handful of McCain supporters.

I voted for Obama. I also voted for Udall. NM is one of the forgone conclusions for the Dems getting a senate seat. After Domenici retired the end was near. I actually did something I don't think a large minority of republicans would do, I voted for a Mormon

I voted for Obama. I also voted for Udall. NM is one of the forgone conclusions for the Dems getting a senate seat. After Domenici retired the end was near. I actually did something I don't think a large minority of republicans would do, I voted for a Mormon

Who is Udall?

Who is Udall?
The Udalls are a political family in Arizona New Mexico and Colorado. Damo's senate seat is going to a Udall this year too. Maybe. There are actually three members of the family though one is a Udall through his moms family he is Gordon Smith a republican from Oregon.

Our Udall denies his Mormon faith, weak-willed and fearful he dropped that like a hot rock just before trying to run for Senate. Much respect was lost from me just for that one...

The Udalls are a political family in Arizona New Mexico and Colorado. Damo's senate seat is going to a Udall this year too. Maybe. There are actually three members of the family though one is a Udall through his moms family he is Gordon Smith a republican from Oregon.

Ok, yeah I thought that name was really familiar. Are the Udall's D's, R's or a mix?

Our Udall denies his Mormon faith, weak-willed and fearful he dropped that like a hot rock just before trying to run for Senate. Much respect was lost from me just for that one...
Is he still just barely ahead in your polls? Our Udall is ahead most days by double digits.

Neither. I just voted for the ones who are gonna be easier to beat in two and four years.

You know Adam, in 1924 the Liberal in England decided to give Labour a chance at government, in an attempt to show England how much they would fuck up the country, so they Labour would be easier to beat the next election. Ten years later, they had faded into irrelevance.

Back