"I Was a Harris Supporter. That Changed After an Illegal Alien Murdered My Son”

Earl

I never support Democrats (or Rinos) because I don't want anyone's children murdered by Biden and Harris' illegal aliens.

“I Was a Kamala Harris Supporter. That Changed After an Illegal Alien Murdered My Son” – Pro-Trump Super PAC Releases Devastating Ad on Kamala’s Border Horror (VIDEO)

Pro-Trump super PAC “Preserve America” released a devastating ad highlighting Kamala Harris’s deadly open border policies.“Border Czar” Kamala Harris allowed more than 15 million illegal aliens – mainly military-age men – to pour over the border since Biden took office in January 2021.Now they’re raping and killing innocent Americans.

Illegal aliens are raping young women and underage girls and dangerous Venezuelan gangs are taking over entire apartment buildings in Colorado because of Kamala Harris.Innocent Americans are also being killed by illegal alien drunk drivers.California resident Don Rosenberg said he supported Kamala Harris until his son was murdered by an illegal alien.

I never support Democrats (or Rinos) because I don't want anyone's children murdered by Biden and Harris' illegal aliens.

“I Was a Kamala Harris Supporter. That Changed After an Illegal Alien Murdered My Son” – Pro-Trump Super PAC Releases Devastating Ad on Kamala’s Border Horror (VIDEO)

Pro-Trump super PAC “Preserve America” released a devastating ad highlighting Kamala Harris’s deadly open border policies.“Border Czar” Kamala Harris allowed more than 15 million illegal aliens – mainly military-age men – to pour over the border since Biden took office in January 2021.Now they’re raping and killing innocent Americans.

Illegal aliens are raping young women and underage girls and dangerous Venezuelan gangs are taking over entire apartment buildings in Colorado because of Kamala Harris.Innocent Americans are also being killed by illegal alien drunk drivers.California resident Don Rosenberg said he supported Kamala Harris until his son was murdered by an illegal alien.

That's nice.

The Republicans rejected a strong border bill because its passage might have negatively impacted Trump's chances to win.

Blaming Democrats for the border problems is no different
than tattooing "I am a fucking idiot!" across your forehead.

Crimes Committed by Illegals:

"It is important to remember that a crime committed by an illegal alien is a preventable crime.

The following cases may not represent the general illegal alien population, but they demonstrate the value of strong borders and underscore why illegal immigration remains a public safety concern. The information is gathered from various credible news sources and publicly-accessible official sources. The crimes do not include terrorist actions, but deal with crimes of a serious nature, such as homicide or manslaughter, rape or sexual crimes, assault on law enforcement, or sexual crimes related to minors. It is important to note the following involve charges or convictions for crimes committed by foreign nationals illegally in the country. View the video stories of those lives stolen by illegal alien crime."

The Republicans rejected a strong border bill because its passage might have negatively impacted Trump's chances to win.

No, old man. The bill was rejected because it codified millions of illegals into the US.

The borders were secure when Trump was president.

They have been wide open since Biden/Harris took office.

Perhaps the tattoo "I am a fucking idiot!" rightly belongs across your forehead.

No, old man. The bill was rejected because it codified millions of illegals into the US.

The borders were secure when Trump was president.

They have been wide open since Biden/Harris took office.

Perhaps the tattoo "I am a fucking idiot!" rightly belongs across your forehead.
That's a lie. Biden didn't open the borders

You are a fucking idiot. Republicans rejected the bill because it sucked. The House had already passed a better border bill HR2 but crying Schumer won't bring it up for a vote in the Senate.
:bullshit:

Back