I was all worked up for nothing--sorry

theMAJORITY

MAJORITYrules-sorry
Palin is talking in my home town now. She is doing sometning no other cnadidate can do--she is educating the people about energy right now, with our resources, how the system works, ans where it will be used (she said here first--a bit vague--I wanted to see a %, but I am sure world dynmaics might make that a empty promise).

I told you dupes what she would do. She talkes with the people (and they are answering a ton of question from them). Locals with tough questions--not dem plants. Explict detail that obama does not dare to answer out of fear of marksist exposure in the USA.

The moral of the story is--I also educate my customers about the products they buy from me. My service does not end with the sale. It gets me loads of repeat customers. Palin is doing exactly the same--because she knows facts, can relate them to us in a honest mannor and 70% of America will agree in another term or two. That is my prediction---you commies are doomed.

see ya in the funny papers.

I wish I could find a woman like her. She lets her man race snowmobiles. That's a perfect woman right there! She really hot to middle-aged men like me. And she's smart too. She really has it all.

McCain aint getting my vote though.
Nor is Obama.
I'm voting for nobody.

I wish I could find a woman like her. She lets her man race snowmobiles. That's a perfect woman right there! She really hot to middle-aged men like me. And she's smart too. She really has it all.

McCain aint getting my vote though.
Nor is Obama.
I'm voting for nobody.

You would be ok with the evangelical stuff ?

Back