‘I was not voting before, now I am’: gen Z voters on what they think of Kamala Harris

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

American gen Z voters share how they feel about Kamala Harris’s presidential bid, why they like or dislike her as a candidate and whether they think she could beat Donald Trump, as the vice-president races towards winning the Democratic nomination for November’s election.

‘I think she’s just what we need’​

“I think [Kamala Harris] is the only one that makes sense. She will get the votes Biden couldn’t. She could get the Black, Asian, Latino, women’s, LGBTQ+ and youth votes. She stands more for progress and equality than an old white dude and if she wins it will be historic. The Democrats need a bold move and I think she’s just what we need.

“I hope the Democrats realize what an opportunity this is for them.” Will, 22, construction worker from Portland, Oregon

‘We are fired up’​

I have so much renewed passion and hope now that Kamala is the endorsed candidate. She made history when she was elected VP and I believe she can make history again. I get emotional just thinking about it. And despite having just purchased a new home and having hardly any extra cash lying around, my husband and I just donated $100 to a campaign for the first time this election cycle. We are fired up.

My concern is we are facing a self-fulfilling prophecy; that people think it’s an impossible task to elect a Black woman to the highest office and as a result it becomes one. I think it’s quite the opposite actually. I feel Kamala is just what we need to energize young voters and get them to the polls.” Lizzie, 28, engineer from Idaho

Here is more of her statement. And the Leftist Media Applauds her.
She might be okay if she could go until November without ever being interviewed or speaking off prompter.. And no one bringing up the hundred other reasons that she would make a terrible president... Then she might have a chance... ;)

She might be okay if she could go until November without ever being interviewed or speaking off prompter.. And no one bringing up the hundred other reasons that she would make a terrible president... Then she might have a chance... ;)
If only there was some way to get a debate with her... Wait a minute :-P

We all know why both trump and Vance are running from debates with Harris, and it is not because she is not good at them.

If only there was some way to get a debate with her... Wait a minute :p

We all know why both trump and Vance are running from debates with Harris, and it is not because she is not good at them.
You should be watching Netanyahu....why isn't she there? Because she's not a serious candidate And doesn't deserve to be president...

You should be watching Netanyahu....why isn't she there? Because she's not a serious candidate And doesn't deserve to be president...
LOL @ you

pepe-scared.gif

Back