I was on vacation

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel5
  • Start date Start date
C

Cancel5

And not paying attention to the news, I didn't realize the Senate has passed a form of Paygo. I say it is a step!

Obama also asked that government employees find ways to cut costs, has anyone heard how that is doing?

Clinton's Congress passed a paygo measure, also and it seemed to have worked, what do you all think?

And not paying attention to the news, I didn't realize the Senate has passed a form of Paygo. I say it is a step!

Obama also asked that government employees find ways to cut costs, has anyone heard how that is doing?

Clinton's Congress passed a paygo measure, also and it seemed to have worked, what do you all think?
Do you have a link? That's just incredibly great news and I'd like to know more about it. Eliminating paygo was, next to invading Iraq, the stupidest thing Bush did as President. It's nice to know some form of fiscal sanity is returning.

they passed paygo right after they passed the stimulus package.....and Obama asked all his cabinet members to come up with a plan to cut millions off their budgets by April 16.....came......went......

Back