I Will Answer All Your Gun Questions

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
If anyone wants to know about what types of handguns are best for concealed carry or what calibers are best for self defense, feel free to ask me. Also, I know a lot about hunting rifles and shotguns, having owned both. If I cannot answer your question, I will try to direct you to the RIGHT source. I am here to promote the Second Amendment by educating you as to how guns can enhance your life and even save your life. I especially want women to reply, women who need to arm themselves for one reason or another.

You probably think I'm kidding but I'm not. The thing is, a lot of women get lipstick wrong. What happens is they get stuck on one color and then they keep wearing it, not realizing how much it is dating/aging them. It's a big problem. For instance, one of my best friends still wears dark lipstick. I told her, wtf? do you know what that shit looks like?
And now, Spring 2013, the big trend is in nudes. Nude nail polish, nude lipstick. I am already wearing nude lipstick (Shiseido, I love it!) but have not done the nails yet, because I am still too into the Fall 2012 gray trend. But soon. Anyway, just when you think it's simple, all of a sudden out of nowhere, BAM, red is huge on the walks. A lot of women don't know what to do, nude, red, what?

So I am here to help. Now, first of all, get rid of that dark shit, just throw it out! Then send me a picture so I can check your coloring, and we will discuss a few lifestyle issues, and then I will be able to recommend whether you go for the nude or the red trend.

You all know where to reach me!

You probably think I'm kidding but I'm not. The thing is, a lot of women get lipstick wrong. What happens is they get stuck on one color and then they keep wearing it, not realizing how much it is dating/aging them. It's a big problem. For instance, one of my best friends still wears dark lipstick. I told her, wtf? do you know what that shit looks like?
And now, Spring 2013, the big trend is in nudes. Nude nail polish, nude lipstick. I am already wearing nude lipstick (Shiseido, I love it!) but have not done the nails yet, because I am still too into the Fall 2012 gray trend. But soon. Anyway, just when you think it's simple, all of a sudden out of nowhere, BAM, red is huge on the walks. A lot of women don't know what to do, nude, red, what?

So I am here to help. Now, first of all, get rid of that dark shit, just throw it out! Then send me a picture so I can check your coloring, and we will discuss a few lifestyle issues, and then I will be able to recommend whether you go for the nude or the red trend.

You all know where to reach me!

Mitch Mc Connell should do red with his bad teeth.

I got a frosted nude, but I like Estée Lauder lipstick, some brands really dry my lips out.

Mitch Mc Connell should do red with his bad teeth.

I got a frosted nude, but I like Estée Lauder lipstick, some brands really dry my lips out.

Ech! (re Mitch)

That's awesome that you got a frosted nude! The Shiseido is pretty moisturizing but I know what you mean about that.

What's a sear?
Although I polish the feedramps on my Semi-auto Pistols, I am not a gunsmith, so here is the answer from Wiki...
"In a firearm, the sear is the part of the trigger mechanism which holds the hammer or striker back until the correct amount of pressure has been applied to the trigger; at which point the hammer or striker is released to discharge the weapon. The sear may be a separate part or can be a surface incorporated into the trigger.

The term 'sear' is sometimes incorrectly used to describe a complete trigger group.

Within a trigger group, any number of sears may exist. For example, a Ruger Blackhawk single action revolver contains one for releasing the hammer. A Ruger Redhawk double/single action revolver contains two, one for single action release and the other for double action release. A Browning BLR contains three sears, all used simultaneously for hammer release. On many select-fire rifles two sears exist, one for semi-automatic fire and the second for fully automatic fire. In such case, the fire select lever disengages one over the other.

Trigger sears are a key component for the trigger pull characteristics. Larger sears create creep while shorter ones produce a crisp pull. Aftermarket trigger companies, such as Bold, Timney, and Jewell, produce products in which sear contact is adjustable for personal preference. When a gunsmith does a 'trigger job' to improve the quality and release of a trigger pull, most often the work includes modifying the sear, such as polishing it, lapping etc.

Within gun culture, some weapons are notorious for having difficult sear-disengagement, like the Browning Hi-Power, whilst others are prized as excellent."

Back