I wonder when charges will be drawn up against Biden and other top dems ?

Stone

Contributor
For inciting violence against a political opponent? I mean,.....people of the left DEMAND that Trump be thrown in jail for telling his supporters to " fight like hell or we wont have a country" In reality Dems have been far more descriptive and threatening of Donald Trump with just the other day Biden saying something to the effect of " its time to put Trump in a bullseye" . Many many more examples out there as well. CHARGE THEM!

BTW,.... off the subject but if anyone thinks the kid acted alone you have holes in your head. No way,..no how.

For inciting violence against a political opponent? I mean,.....people of the left DEMAND that Trump be thrown in jail for telling his supporters to " fight like hell or we wont have a country" In reality Dems have been far more descriptive and threatening of Donald Trump with just the other day Biden saying something to the effect of " its time to put Trump in a bullseye" . Many many more examples out there as well. CHARGE THEM!
Oh, so you admit tRump caused the insurrection now?

You enjoy talking stupid shit, don't you?

Back