I would have a lot more respect for Trump haters.......

Stone

Contributor
If they would simply man up and say....." Yup,...we know the trial was rigged, just like we know that the last 8 years has been a concerted effort to GET TRUMP at all costs whether we have to dream up charges and bend the law like a pretzel or not. But we dont give a fuck,...we just want him out of the way " THAT I could at least respect a little because it would be honest. But Trump haters cant do that. Instead they have to lie about that too. Its not good enuff for them to jam total corruption down everyone elses throats,...they have to do it AND look you dead in the eye and lie like a MF about how corrupt the whole filthy thing is so they can feel better about themselves. As if they think that if they lie enuff about the situation than somehow the lies will be true. In short,.....their pussies. If I was on the other side thats what I would do,....I would have enuff ball sack to look you in the face and say ... "Yep,....I fucked you,....too bad,...it was worth it and I got what I wanted" This is why you cant win in the end,.........you are weak. You cant even admit to anonymous strangers on an obscure message board what we ALL KNOW TO BE TRUE anyway. As weak at it gets,....pathetic. Retribution IS coming,....along with a good dose of real justice. Make book on that.

Last edited:
They fear Trump like a bunch of frightened little school girls. WHY else would they have done all this for the last 8 years? If their ideas and candidate truly were superior they wouldnt have to. Instead they would simply let the system play out and win thru the voting booth. But they dont because they KNOW they cant win. Pussies,....like I said. Remember,.....turnabout is fair play. ;)

If they would simply man up and say....." Yup,...we know the trial was rigged, just like we know that the last 8 years has been a concerted effort to GET TRUMP at all costs whether we have to dream up charges and bend the law like a pretzel or not. But we dont give a fuck,...we just want him out of the way " THAT I could at least respect a little because it would be honest. But Trump haters cant do that. Instead they have to lie about that too. Its not good enuff for them to jam total corruption down everyone elses throats,...they have to do it AND look you dead in the eye and lie like a MF about how corrupt the whole filthy thing is so they can feel better about themselves. As if they think that if they lie enuff about the situation than somehow the lies will be true. In short,.....their pussies. If I was on the other side thats what I would do,....I would have enuff ball sack to look you in the face and say ... "Yep,....I fucked you,....too bad,...it was worth it and I got what I wanted" This is why you cant win in the end,.........you are weak. You cant even admit to anonymous strangers on an obscure message board what we ALL KNOW TO BE TRUE anyway. As weak at it gets,....pathetic. Retribution IS coming,....along with a good dose of real justice. Make book on that.
The above comment isn't a current event except in the sense it is one more reflection of the swamp Americans like its poster have fallen into.

The above comment isn't a current event except in the sense it is one more reflection of the swamp Americans like its poster have fallen into.
Bullshit. It is about the current Trial and its outcome and the people who support such corruption. If this thread gets moved by ANY mod nobody will see me here again short of it being moved back along with a PUBLIC apology. NO MORE LW mod games. Its either an open forum or its not. Moving this thread will have the effect of taking this whole forum down eventually. TRY IT,....you will see. It will end up being a circle jerk of lefties exchanging recipes and talking about their ailments of the day :) . In otherwords,....a dead forum with no ying to the yang. If thats what you want,... try it,...I'll make it happen for you. ;)

Last edited:
We are so blessed not to be them... Things will turn around... We simply can't let this country continue to die...and we won't...I'm very optimistic...

They fear Trump like a bunch of frightened little school girls. WHY else would they have done all this for the last 8 years? If their ideas and candidate truly were superior they wouldnt have to. Instead they would simply let the system play out and win thru the voting booth. But they dont because they KNOW they cant win. Pussies,....like I said. Remember,.....turnabout is fair play. ;)
The left had nothing to do with Trumps fucking problems, he brought ALL of them on himself. You like to claim otherwise because it's the only excuse you have. You don't have a shred of evidence that the left or democrats caused any of this. Trump is the one who raped that woman, he is the one who commited fraud and he is the one who commited tax and election fraud to the tune of 34 felony convictions.

We are so blessed not to be them... Things will turn around... We simply can't let this country continue to die...and we won't...I'm very optimistic...
The only reason you are blessed is because you are too ignorant to realize what a fucking Trump Nazi you are. I swear if you have lived in 1930's Germany you would have had a swastika tatooed on your forehead.

The left had nothing to do with Trumps fucking problems, he brought ALL of them on himself. You like to claim otherwise because it's the only excuse you have. You don't have a shred of evidence that the left or democrats caused any of this. Trump is the one who raped that woman, he is the one who commited fraud and he is the one who commited tax and election fraud to the tune of 34 felony convictions.
:magagrin:

Bullshit. It is about the current Trial and its outcome and the people who support such corruption. If this thread gets moved by ANY mod nobody will see me here again short of it being moved back along with a PUBLIC apology. NO MORE LW mod games. Its either an open forum or its not. Moving this thread will have the effect of taking this whole forum down eventually. TRY IT,....you will see. It will end up being a circle jerk of lefties exchanging recipes and talking about their ailments of the day :) . In otherwords,....a dead forum with no ying to the yang. If thats what you want,... try it,...I'll make it happen for you. ;)
That sounds like a threat to the forum.

Just why would they move your thread? The only post I might find offensive to JPP would be this one here threatening the forum.

I do not hate anyone...including Trump. But the trial was not rigged, the election was not rigged...and Trump supporters would be doing our nation a huge favor if they got off their bullshit that everything is rigged against them.

The MAGA movement is one of the most disgusting thing that has ever happened to our nation.

Most of us do not fear Trump or you.

We are tired of you cry-babies...and Trump assholes.

That is all it is.

Nothing that happened yesterday will help Joe Biden... That's the most significant thing for Democrats to realize...
Yeah, most of you Trump asskissers seem to think it actually helped Trump. Then you should be applauding it. Instead you are crying like little babies.

Fact is, you don't think it help Trump. It showed him more clearly to be the ass-wipe he truly is...and always has been.

Yeah, most of you Trump asskissers seem to think it actually helped Trump. Then you should be applauding it. Instead you are crying like little babies.

Fact is, you don't think it help Trump. It showed him more clearly to be the ass-wipe he truly is...and always has been.
The significant thing is it won't help Joe... Just another really loud backfire... If any of us are upset at all it's because our justice system has failed... That really is pretty heartbreaking...

Only Phanny would do that, however I very much doubt if Damo would allow it.

Sadly, none of us give a shit about having your "respect." Conversely, we'd have a lot more respect for you MAGATs if you'd admit that the 2020 election was not, in fact, stolen. If you'd admit that your #MalignantMangoMessiah is a criminal. If you'd admit that he's a fascist authoritarian who tried to overthrow the will of the people. If you'd admit that he's a class-less sleaze who uses you for his personal egotistical pleasure. If you'd admit that you've been CONNED by a con. But you don't care about respect. Or morality, ethics, honor, principles. You just care about owning the sane citizens, who you call "libtards." :laugh:

The only reason you are blessed is because you are too ignorant to realize what a fucking Trump Nazi you are. I swear if you have lived in 1930's Germany you would have had a swastika tatooed on your forehead.
Or as a tramp stamp. She already has a Goebbels quote as a sig line. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Back