I'd Like Your Opinion.

jollie

When you TRULY believe in someone, a Candidate, a Leader, you should not be AFRAID to discuss rationally WHY you support this person. What makes them WORTHY of your vote. In Mr. Obama's case, what IS the reason? Can you EXPLAIN, rationally, why you support this decisuion of his, below? Or will you show that you HAVE NO VALID reason, other than the Color of his Skin, or that he has a "D" after his name? Don't you think that's a SILLY, IMMATURE REASON, to make an Important Choice like voting for President?
Just tell me if you AGREE with his decision. It's only a couple of paragraphs.
It is not uncommon for a live aborted baby to linger for an hour or two or even longer. At Christ Hospital one of these babies lived for almost an entire eight-hour shift...

In the event that an aborted baby is born alive, she or he receives "comfort care," defined as keeping the baby warm in a blanket until s/he dies. Parents may hold the baby if they wish. If the parents do not want to hold their dying aborted baby, a staff member cares for the baby until s/he dies. If staff did does not have the time or desire to hold the baby, s/he is taken to Christ Hospital’s new Comfort Room, which is complete with a First Foto machine if parents want professional pictures of their aborted baby, baptismal supplies, gowns, and certificates, foot printing equipment and baby bracelets for mementos, and a rocking chair. Before the Comfort Room was established, babies were taken to the Soiled Utility Room to die.
(We are TRULY Hell-Bound, if we keep allowing THIS kind of Behavior, and VOTING AND SUPPORTING THOSE WHO DO CONDONE IT:jollie)

The problem is that before the unanimous votes to pass these bills the option to go through with this procedure was available and practiced. The bills would put restrictions on the procedure which is a specific type of abortion that fetus sometimes survives. It would also require another doctor to be present to treat the resulting child if the fetus were to survive the abortion. The bills pushed through the Illinois legislature in 2001, Obama voted Present,(Coward) and in 2002, Obama voted no.(Consistent Monster)

How could ANYONE VOTE FOR ANY MAN WHO COULD VOTE "NO", to essentially KILL A LIVE INFANT? Lady T?

The Bills introduced in Illinois in 2001 were:
Senate Bill 1093 which requires a separate physician, who is not involved in an abortion, to be present in the event that an abortion might result in a live birth, for that doctor to make an independent evaluation of the viability of the infant and to provide medical care if required.

Senate Bill 1094 creates a cause of action in the event an induced labor abortion results in a live birth and the doctor or health care provider harms or neglects the infant or fails to provide proper medical care to the child after its birth.

Senate Bill 1095 defines a "born-alive infant" to include every infant member of the homo sapiens species who is born alive at any stage of his/her development.

The bills pushed through the Illinois legislature in 2001, Obama voted Present,(Coward)
and in 2002, Obama voted no.(Consistent Monster)

Obama was called out for his vote and his response was:

"It would essentially bar abortions because the equal protection clause does not allow somebody to kill a child, and if this was a child then this would be an anti-abortion statute," Obama said in the Senate's debate in March 2001.
THIS FUCKING COWARD, TRYING TO USE LEGALESE, TO SQUIRM AND WORM OUT OF VOTING TO KILL BABIES.
Whats the MATTER, Lady T, don't want to TALK abot Barack the Baby Murderer? Is that RACIST of me? It was HIS vote! Are you afraid to discuss YOUR Candidates VOTES?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

I didn't make it past "discuss rationally."

How'd everyone else do?

I like to skip down to separators or I skim until I find my name.

"Whats the MATTER, Lady T, don't want to TALK abot Barack the Baby Murderer? Is that RACIST of me? It was HIS vote! Are you afraid to discuss YOUR Candidates VOTES?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? "

Even though I already addressed this in another post.

A Spring Sonnet

Last night beneath the mockery of the moon
I heard the sudden startled whisperings
Of wakened birds settling their restless wings;
The North-east brought his word of gladness, "Soon!"
And all the night with wonder was a-swoon.
A soul had breathed into long-dreaming things;
Some unseen hand hovered above the strings:
Some cosmic chord had set the earth in tune.
And when I rose I saw the Bay arrayed
In her grey robe against the coming heat.
A pulse awoke within the stirring street--
The wattle-gold upon the pavements thrown,
And through the quiet of the colonnade
The smoky perfume of boronia blown.

I just burst out laughing over the title when I read who posted it.
That was about as deep as I got.

Which brand of motor oil is the best ?

I like to skip down to separators or I skim until I find my name.

"Whats the MATTER, Lady T, don't want to TALK abot Barack the Baby Murderer? Is that RACIST of me? It was HIS vote! Are you afraid to discuss YOUR Candidates VOTES?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? "

Even though I already addressed this in another post.

You always hog all the attention.

I'm actually a little jealous.

Back