Idaho man charged after threatening to kill President Trump in phone calls and Facebook posts

ziggy

Verified User
64-year-old Warren Jones Crazybull allegedly made at least nine phone calls to Donald Trump's home, threatening to kill him "personally."

"Find Trump… I am coming down to Bedminster tomorrow. I am going to down him personally and kill him," he said according to court documents.

Mr. Crazybull pleaded not guilty to one count of making threats against a former president.

He is set to go to trial on October 28.

64-year-old Warren Jones Crazybull allegedly made at least nine phone calls to Donald Trump's home, threatening to kill him "personally."

"Find Trump… I am coming down to Bedminster tomorrow. I am going to down him personally and kill him," he said according to court documents.

Mr. Crazybull pleaded not guilty to one count of making threats against a former president.

He looks and sounds as CRAZY as Trump IS.
Have a nice day

Been missing a lot of brandonpresident's posts ;lately. Hummm......

Back