If AQ attacks us anew?

I would wager it would be funded from within Saudi Arabia. That is where much of the funding has come from in past attacks.

Planned? Not sure on that count.

Do you have any theory, Desh?

Funding is one thing, home base is another. Probably both would originate from the same places and or Pakistan as well.

I think they figured out the point and desided not to chime in.

The next attack would not be planned in Iraq now would it?

I think they figured out the point and desided not to chime in.

The next attack would not be planned in Iraq now would it?

Who are you addressing? Or are people not allowed to leave the room in your presence?

If you wanted a place with a high muslim population density and an ability to fly under the security radar, the Philipines might fit the bill.

They are rarely in thenews. They have radical muslims capable of carrying out an attack. And they have numerous trade and social connections to the US.

If you wanted a place with a high muslim population density and an ability to fly under the security radar, the Philipines might fit the bill.

They are rarely in the news. They have radical muslims capable of carrying out an attack. And they have numerous trade and social connections to the US.

They are rarely in thenews. They have radical muslims capable of carrying out an attack. And they have numerous trade and social connections to the US.

Not hardly Po. After the Manila bus bombings, the bombing at General Santos City Airport and the kidnappings by the MLF, not to mention the failed hijacking/bombing plan by AQ I'd say that it would be pretty difficult to fly under the radar in the Philippines. Besides, the Muslim population is pretty much isolated to a small corner of Mindanao around Zamboanga and the radicalized Muslims in the PI (Morrow Liberation Front) have been under constant pressure by GMA's government with help from our special forces.

If they try something from the PI it would have to be under deep cover, as they did here in 9/11, cause the Pinoy's won't put up with their shit. Filipinos are very tolerant of other religions, but when push comes to shove, they are extremely devoted Catholics.

there are no terrorist in Iraq. Obama is a phoney liying mutha fucker on the war. Praying on retards like desh.

Back