If Democrats want to win in 2008....Please stop McCain NOW!

CanadianKid

Notwithstanding the McCain Democrats on here like Desh, Cypress, Darla, Tianabautre....

Would the non Republican wing of the Democratic party please help to stop McCain....

McCain and his fraud media maverick image would kill the Ds in 2008....Everybody knows it except for these dumbass Reagan-McCain-Lieberman Democrats...

So why the fuck do we have so many dumbass democrats voting for McCain????

I just dont get it....Does the Democratic Party want to lose the Presidency AGAIN??????

Seriously I dont get why Jarod, Desh, Cypress, think McCain is a moderate....McCain is not a moderate....

He plays on his fake maverick image...And the gullible democrats fall for it everytime.

CK

OMGZ!!! McCain can't even unite his own party. He won't win unless the Dems choose Hillary. Obama doesn't get the republican base angry like Clinton will, Hillary can be called the great uniter that will bring together all three factions of the Republican base together to come out and vote against her in 2008.

He won't win unless the Dems choose Hillary. Obama doesn't get the republican base angry like Clinton will, Hillary can be called the great uniter that will bring together all three factions of the Republican base together to come out and vote against her in 2008.

QFT.

The only way the Democrats can conceivably fuck this up now is by nominating Hillary Clinton.

Given their unmatched record of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, I'm not very optimistic.

Back