If Democrats Win in 08

LOL. Classic. I'm sure if someone did some digging we could find pretty much all of those threads on this board. Liberals calling some democrats spineless, repugs saying we hate our troops, manadory abortions by the left etc...... :p

I know, it's hysterical.

technically they would redistribute wealth to illegal aliens though through providing in state tuition.

I don't see it the way you folks do. I see it as legitimate concerns, and some bird brain making a statement about Dems having no spine. I think the Dems are quite bold in pushing fachists and sociclaists movements in a country that is suppose to have a free people. It is the majority of the people that have no spine--and to many are bird brains.

I want to know how many of you people live pay check to pay check--like the majority does? My prediction--with a national health care plan of r all, with no competition---$40,000/ year will become the poverty line---and that is a lot of people today.

I don't see it the way you folks do. I see it as legitimate concerns, and some bird brain making a statement about Dems having no spine. I think the Dems are quite bold in pushing fachists and sociclaists movements in a country that is suppose to have a free people. It is the majority of the people that have no spine--and to many are bird brains.

I want to know how many of you people live pay check to pay check--like the majority does? My prediction--with a national health care plan of r all, with no competition---$40,000/ year will become the poverty line---and that is a lot of people today.

Honestly, I'm not sure why I even bother.

Honestly, I'm not sure why I even bother.

You and Darla----that is all you got?

You don't bother because you don't have a leg to stand on---most people that want welfare don't.

Note you started your post with the word "Honestly". To me, that implies that you have been lieing to us previous to that last statement.

I seeeee yooooouuuu! Welfare supporter.

Back